Yeah, and There's not really going to be much to do there (I dislike it very much) and can bring my guitar, Pedal (DS-1), Tuner and a basic practice amp and wanna practice some new songs. Can any of you recommend some that I can play with all that that isn't very hard? If you do recommend some that needs the pedal could you tell me what to put it on? (Example: Dist: 12 O'clock, Tone: 3 O'clock, Level: 6 O'clock)
All help is much appreciated. I Don't have much time before I leave.
is your name possibly raaage against the machine? cuz if you are into them...that stuff is good to start with
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
just play the songs you already play when your on your holiday *rolls eyes*

have a nice trip mate
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
is your name possibly raaage against the machine? cuz if you are into them...that stuff is good to start with

Nah, It's actually from these funny little comics. I actually really dislike RATM.... I hate their sound but I really like there band name.
Quote by toeinator
just play the songs you already play when your on your holiday *rolls eyes*

have a nice trip mate

I would but I've pretty much been doing that for some time now. I guess I just wanna start practicing a new song, ya know?
Quote by RAAAGE
I would but I've pretty much been doing that for some time now. I guess I just wanna start practicing a new song, ya know?

fair enough, but you shouldnt need others to suggest songs, you have your own taste in music, you could listen to a song and think, i wanna learn this..... know what i mean?

if your fingers r fast enough u could do crazy train by ozzy, or powerslave by iron maiden, they are fantastic fun to play
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Long Way to the Top by AC/DC. Distortion around 10 or 11 o'clock positon. easy song to learn and fun as hell to play.