I did some research on the web but i could not find hardly anything. how much would a kramer striker 600 st worth. are they sought after, and what kind of music are they good for? thanks
Kramer info? vintagekramer.com

Lots of info there, all you gotta do is search Kramer guitars in google and it shows up. Now as for if they are sought after? Not really, the 80's Strikers were cheap low end plywood Kramers made in Korea. Hardly collectible, go for about $120 or so and not worth upgrading. One thing they do have going for them is the necks are actually half decent, too bad the body is plywood though. If you're looking for an 80's Kramer trying and score anything from their Focus line which featured German made OFR's and were all made in Japan by ESP at the time. Price for those is roughly anywhere from $250-$400 depending on the seller and the condition of the guitar. Anything above $400 and you're entering their American line up which you can't go wrong with.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
i just found out it is american made. my buddys dad has it and we are trying to research it because i may buy it off him. neither one of us wants ripped off.
Quote by DSOTM80
Kramer info? vintagekramer.com

Lots of info there, all you gotta do is search Kramer guitars in google and it shows up. Now as for if they are sought after? Not really, the 80's Strikers were cheap low end plywood Kramers made in Korea. Hardly collectible, go for about $120 or so and not worth upgrading. One thing they do have going for them is the necks are actually half decent, too bad the body is plywood though. If you're looking for an 80's Kramer trying and score anything from their Focus line which featured German made OFR's and were all made in Japan by ESP at the time. Price for those is roughly anywhere from $250-$400 depending on the seller and the condition of the guitar. Anything above $400 and you're entering their American line up which you can't go wrong with.

can you find a nice kramer for under a grand? I was looking at getting one but how is the neck thickness?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
i like the feel of the neck. it would not be my main guitar, i just want to add it to my collection. i saw one on ebay for like 550, but i dont know if it is american made.
kramer iz for teh glam met00lz if it iz colourfulz

but seriously it's mainly metal focused
Quote by Swingjoint
i just found out it is american made. my buddys dad has it and we are trying to research it because i may buy it off him. neither one of us wants ripped off.

Its not American made if its a Striker. I know the neck plate is misleading because it says Neptune, NJ on it but that was a BS marketing trick from them and one that fools a lot of people especially Ebay sellers and buyers a like if they do not know enough about the brand. I wouldn't pay more then $125 for it as that is roughly the market value for them more or less.
http://www.vintagekramer.com/company42.htm

Quote by Lethal Dosage
can you find a nice kramer for under a grand? I was looking at getting one but how is the neck thickness?

Yea man, look at my first post. The necks are different for each era. The norm was a 1 5/8 R2 Floyd nut. Later 80's necks were flatter then early 80's.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst