I would say so.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I'm not a fan of the B series, but yeah it seems like you got a good deal, especially for the hybrid model.
Nope, no sig here.
nah.

I saw one starting at 250 at a pawn shop not 5 hours ago.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
mine was New
GEAR
Fender American Jazz Standard Bass
EHX Russian Big Muff
Boss SYB-5 synth
Peavy Max 700 Bass Amp w/ Peavy Pro 410 Bass Cab
Ampeg BA-115T

Quote by loudog93
divide by zero records

destroys the phonebook
I don't like the Ampeg BA tone at any price. But so long as your ears are happy.
Ah its not a bad tone, ive heard worse, but there too overpriced and very quite, i would get one for a little bedroom amp.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by BubbaBassGuitar
today i bought an Ampeg BA115T ( http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ampeg-BA115T-1X15--100-Watt-Bass-Combo-Amp-103859658-i1145698.gc )

got it on sale for about 350

Tats the one I'm getting, and about everybody else i know owns that amp... its really good.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Any amount for an Ampeg is a good deal The BA115 is especially a great combo. Lots of power behind it. (The BA115 has BA11s [Ba-dum-chh])

I actually got my Ampeg 15" cab, used, for about $250. The store workers mustve made a mistake, because they were shocked when I asked if the price on the tag was real. I jumped on that sucka nice and fast.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia