Well, My mokm jstu told me over the summer im moving to a new state, Maryland, And i have no clue how im goign to re-adjust to a new social structure, make new friends, Im hoping to find a new band there to, pit, How should i go about trying to fit in and make band mates and friends?, I will be ending in kentucky and moving there, Nwext year, My sophmore year in highschool
EDIT
Please excuse all the typos. im on my second day without sleep
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST. (modded)
Gibson les paul studio, Re-finished
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
Maryland... zzz...

Talk to people, don't be shy, be yourself, don't be fake, and be chill. Avoid drama.

Follow the above and youre in the game... which you just lost.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
maryland is better than kentucky.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
maryland is better than kentucky.

Yes it is.
Sail upon the open skies
Start up conversations with people? But I'm sure you could've thought of that yourself.

Oh well, I may as well give you what you came for.

Stand in the street naked.
Has anyone lived, Ben to maryland? Is it nice?. ARe the people nice?
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

What part of Maryland? See if you can get a job in the PRS factory...and send every pit-dweller one. I've got relatives in Maryland, it's pretty much the same as any other place, nice people and jerks. Sorry: also, talk to humperdunk, i know he lives in baltimore.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Last edited by Insanitydenied at Jan 24, 2009,
First off you could learn to speak english...
Secondly instead of posting, "Please excuse my typos" you could go and correct your mistakes.
Thirdly you can just deal with it, moving isn't that big of a deal, I've done it a few times and on the scale of switching states. It happens, you'll survive.
Well I just moved a pretty long way away on Sunday and trust me, unless you're really anti-social you should be fine. Just talk to people and you'll make friends in no time. Worked for me.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by 20cdndollars
Be a dick. To everyone. Even people you know.

It's what I do, and I have lots of friends!

wait...

dude
u made me lol my pants
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Adjust your power to 9000.

Yes. Maximum.

thats not gonna work at all
ppl wont talk to him theyll just gawk at him in awe
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Quote by Insanitydenied
What part of Maryland? See if you can get a job in the PRS factory...and send every pit-dweller one. I've got relatives in Maryland, it's pretty much the same as any other place, nice people and jerks. Sorry: also, talk to humperdunk, i know he lives in baltimore.

Hagerstown
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Quote by wizards?
First off you could learn to speak english...
Secondly instead of posting, "Please excuse my typos" you could go and correct your mistakes.
Thirdly you can just deal with it, moving isn't that big of a deal, I've done it a few times and on the scale of switching states. It happens, you'll survive.

There is no need for you to be so cold. I have been through this and it can be very difficult. It may not be as big of a deal as it seems at the time, but one of the best ways to help someone see that is by being supportive.

TS, try and find organized functions at your school that are relevant to your interests. You play guitar so try and find classes, groups, clubs and so on that are based on music.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by metaldud536
u made him lol his pants

lol so i heard you like lol'ing in your pants so i gave you a new pair of pants so you can lol in your pants when you lol'ing in yo pants dawg!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
well ive moved a bunch of times. i grew up in new york then i moved to florida(big change) for 2 years. Then I moved to New Hampshire(another huge change). I started a band here by being friends with a guy who knew people that play instruments. Just do the same and don't be afraid to be yourself it worked for me.
Quote by famous1234
well ive moved a bunch of times. i grew up in new york then i moved to florida(big change) for 2 years. Then I moved to New Hampshire(another huge change). I started a band here by being friends with a guy who knew people that play instruments. Just do the same and don't be afraid to be yourself it worked for me.

Thanks, I have a band now, But i dont mind losing them, My bassist stole my backup tele...........Basterd
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Quote by bretws
Well, My mokm jstu told me over the summer im moving to a new state, Maryland, And i have no clue how im goign to re-adjust to a new social structure, make new friends, Im hoping to find a new band there to, pit, How should i go about trying to fit in and make band mates and friends?, I will be ending in kentucky and moving there, Nwext year, My sophmore year in highschool
EDIT
There's no hope for you, you're doomed

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

Quote by bretws
EDIT

in all seriousness theres a simple solution to this problem
sneak up on her well shes taking a bath and stab her
fill the bathtub with acid and the jobs done
claim the insurance benefit and live the easy live playaa
Quote by powerhead

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Learn to play lacrosse, it will do you good.
Quote by Screeech!!!!
Stalin: sweet mustache
Hitler: sweet mustache
Pol Pot: cool name
Che Guevara: looks good on t-shirts

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Somebody get this guy a glass of milk

Yes, that is good BRING ME THE MILK
Just talk to girls.Get as many female friends as possible.Girls are way better friends then guys,trust me.Just dont get fat friends,cause thats just gay.
Nice boys don't play rock n' roll...Im not a nice boy and I never was
Quote by bretws
Hagerstown

Hahahahahaha. Sucks to be you. Find your way to Bethesda/Chevy Chase/Silver Spring/DC.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Hahahahahaha. Sucks to be you. Find your way to Bethesda/Chevy Chase/Silver Spring/DC.

Why?
Whats wrong with hagerstown?
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Quote by bretws
Why?
Whats wrong with hagerstown?

Boring suburbia full of sleep inducing white people. The other places are where it's happenin'.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Boring suburbia full of sleep inducing white people. The other places are where it's happenin'.

Well, I'm white but I always keep you satisfied...sexually.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Be a dick. To everyone. Even people you know.

It's what I do, and I have lots of friends!

wait...

hells yea bro
(dont get bullied be the bully)

and bring a gun every where you go people will respect you more or fear you havnt figgured that out yet
Quote by terrencemaddox
Well, I'm white but I always keep you satisfied...sexually.

True, but I like a bit of variety.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
In order to gain a lot of respect..
Go around looking for the biggest and most muscular man..
Punch him in the face and pray to god he gets knocked out..
In the event that he does... Walk over him and bark "woof,woof"

That usually gets a lot of respect..

Edit: If your initial punch doesn't knock him out.. you're fucked
I was gonna say your moving to maryland, alot of cool places and then i saw your moving to hagerstown that sucks. I live near towson and actually where i live isnt exciting at all but we can have parties in peace cause we have no cops here at all.

but maryland is pretty cool. we've got natty boh and berger cookies! and tons and tons of heroin.
ED REED BABY
Quote by TerpsRHCP
I was gonna say your moving to maryland, alot of cool places and then i saw your moving to hagerstown that sucks. I live near towson and actually where i live isnt exciting at all but we can have parties in peace cause we have no cops here at all.

but maryland is pretty cool. we've got natty boh and berger cookies! and tons and tons of heroin.

have you been to hagerstown, Is it nice?
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

If you are looking to start a band, go in a guitar shop and ask if you can self advertise for a band. when they agree, throw on a shirt that says "I am looking for a new band" and shred all day every day until you get a good enough offer.
FLYING NINJA KNEE STRIKE!!!

*disappear*
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!