the anti fox news thread i made got closed, hopefully this one is more along the lines of what the mod said was okay. Title kinda sucks but oh well.

The news is very biased, doesn't matter what station you watch, they all show some sort of bias. Some do more than others, but just about everyone does.

Discuss this.

Can't really think of a better way to start this off, but if you were posting in my old thread you know what to do.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
of course it does.

so? just watch whichever one you want and take it all with a grain of salt.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Everything is biased

/ thread
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
All news is history, break up that word and look at its origins

His Story

Ofcourse it's biased, history/news is written by the victor, the baddie will always be the other guy.
A bias is unevitable since to be interested enough in something like to research about it, you probably need to have some sort of connection with a part of it, and because of that you are already a bit biased.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by tastes_of_ink
All news is history, break up that word and look at its origins

His Story

Ofcourse it's biased, history/news is written by the victor, the baddie will always be the other guy.

actually it comes from the greek hístōr, meaning one who knows or sees.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Fox News is BIASED?!?!?!? when did this happen????? /sarcasm

I am the King of Carrot Flowers

Quote by humperdunk
actually it comes from the greek hístōr, meaning one who knows or sees.

my bad, looks like I'm gna have to hunt down the ****er who told me this!
Come and watch A Current Affair, Today Tonight and any mainstream news channel in Australia. You will then know what suffering is.
I get my news from the Colbert Report because it is all 100% un-biased.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
I get my news from the Colbert Report because it is all 100% un-biased.

i wouldn't say its 100% unbiased, he does a good job at hiding his bias by acting like hes a dumb republican when he really is a democrat.

sorry for answering that if you were just being sarcastic
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
i wouldn't say its 100% unbiased, he does a good job at hiding his bias by acting like hes a dumb republican when he really is a democrat.

sorry for answering that if you were just being sarcastic

Lol, I was being sarcastic, but if you pay attention it is pro-democrat because he makes republicans look stupid. Yet sometimes, I agree with his republican antics...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dio_dude
Come and watch A Current Affair, Today Tonight and any mainstream news channel in Australia. You will then know what suffering is.

Not really news channel..
But Border Security is one of the most biased TV shows I ever seen..
They arrest asians for the entire hour and one white guy at the end will be busted for drugs..
Pretty unfair towards asians..
CNN is just as bad as Fox, but pro liberal instead of right wing
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Cianyx
Not really news channel..
But Border Security is one of the most biased TV shows I ever seen..
They arrest asians for the entire hour and one white guy at the end will be busted for drugs..
Pretty unfair towards asians..
I'm glad somebody thinks this too

Apparently Border Security gets shown to some Government department or something before it's aired, so the department can pick the bits it wants shown.
Fox news is biased?

Try CNN.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by ShredGod George
CNN is just as bad as Fox, but pro liberal instead of right wing

CNN is much more middle of the line than Fox (or Faux News). MSNBC is easily the most liberal mainstream news channel.

On an mildly unrelated note: In my college politics classes, we were made to read (and cite) congressional records, supreme court decisions, speeches, and censuses whenever we discussed current events and statistics. If we cited a cable news source, we lost points.
Quote by sneyob
Fox news is biased?

Try CNN.

MSNBC bias>CNN bias
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by colin617
THIS!

Wow, you must of posted like .0005 seconds before me.
grok it.

SKREAM!