Hey I'm looking for some easier Metallica solos to play (must be able to play every solo in the song if there is mutiple solos). I've been playing for a year. Just post the song name and maybe a link to good tab or video.

[edit] Forgot to add, keep it to mainly the first 5 albums.
Last edited by Clunis at Jan 24, 2009,
How many fucking retards need to post the same fuckin thread...
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Shut up
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
i dunno, master of puppets was the 1st song i ever learned. solo and all. may have just been a stupid move on my part though. leper messiah is really easy too if you can do the sweeps
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by Clunis
How many very original retards put 666 somewhere on the profile...

How many fucking douchebags think they're being funny and witty yet cannot even construct a coherent English sentence?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
How many fucking douchebags think they're being funny and witty yet cannot even construct a coherent English sentence?

Here here!
Quote by MHDrunk

Is seeing a thread really that big of a deal? You don't have to click on it. Calm your ****ing tits...

Thanks though to the people that made some suggestions.. I'll try the master solo. I don't have a whammy bar though :S Anyway to do it without and get the same or similar sound?
Damn i just got back from an angry hockey game, to find that my favourite place is embroiled in a civil war. I think im gonna go back to my hockey game now.

^ dude that helped me out soooo much, thank you.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by 1201ZJ
do you hace 24 frets? because the master solo requires a full bend on the 24th fret

Yup.
The solos on One & Nothing Else Matters are pretty easy.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by Clunis
Is seeing a thread really that big of a deal? You don't have to click on it. Calm your ****ing tits...

Thanks though to the people that made some suggestions.. I'll try the master solo. I don't have a whammy bar though :S Anyway to do it without and get the same or similar sound?

Is it really that hard to read the rules/use your common sense/stfu and stop using our forum?

Quote by MHDrunk
Is it really that hard to read the rules/use your common sense/stfu and stop using our forum?

Your kind of a dick
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Your kind of a dick

"You're kind of a dick"

God I hate people that use incorrect grammar.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Your kind of a dick

Is dick interchangeable with functioning sensible individual for you?

If so, your definitely not a dick. You are the exact opposite of an intelligent learned individual.

A dick is better then you are. A dick has a purpose, a meaning in life. It penetrates the worlds greatest orifice and creates life.

You don't serve a single useful purpose. You make dicks look good.
Your blight.
On the internet.
Do you know how damn hard that is?

You have out retarded the internet my friend.

Bravo.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish

If so, your definitely not a dick. You are the exact opposite of an intelligent learned individual.

A dick is better then you are. A dick has a purpose, a meaning in life. It penetrates the worlds greatest orifice and creates life.

Your blight.
On the internet.

Bravo.

, VG your amazing
Quote by s-g man
"You're kind of a dick"

God I hate people that use incorrect grammar.

This.

That goes for you too, VampireGoldfish.
You're forgiven though. That was a good rant.
I did not have time for proper grammar in High School, I sure as hell don't have it now.

I know when to use each one, I know its ridiculously easy, and I understand the English language to an immensely deep degree.

But when I'm typing on a forum full of 14 year olds, I can't give two shits.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Jan 25, 2009,
OMG! Dude, stop harshing on him people! You were all there one day too. EVERYBODY STARTS SOMEWHERE. So what if he wants to play easy metallica solos? So what if you get so many posts like this every day? If you know, then FRICKIN CREATE A POST SAYING EASY METALLICA SONGS AND SOLOS AND TAB IT AND THEY'LL STOP! RETARD, GROW UP!
Quote by TheAdvent
OMG! Dude, stop harshing on him people! You were all there one day too. EVERYBODY STARTS SOMEWHERE. So what if he wants to play easy metallica solos? So what if you get so many posts like this every day? If you know, then FRICKIN CREATE A POST SAYING EASY METALLICA SONGS AND SOLOS AND TAB IT AND THEY'LL STOP! RETARD, GROW UP!

There is a metallica thread already you know? And i believe you could go to tab talk and ask there if that isn't good enough...
I'm pretty sure the people who keep posting these things, are just trying to get you guys all rilled up and bent out of shape?
Quote by sk8ordie97
stop being dicks and help him ffs
nothing else matters is easy as hell

Or ya know, we could keep on, seeing as ya know, there's a Metallica thread and a rec thread. One of which is almost always on the front page, and the other which never leaves the top of the front page. Stupidity is frowned upon around here ya know. Besides he's buggered off, as should you.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Quote by Taydr
Or ya know, we could keep on, seeing as ya know, there's a Metallica thread and a rec thread. One of which is almost always on the front page, and the other which never leaves the top of the front page. Stupidity is frowned upon around here ya know. Besides he's buggered off, as should you.

Well said.
Quote by Sami Philadelph
smh...
"ZOMG HE MAKEZE TEH MIZTAKES LET'Z GANG UP ON HIM"

Man is the metal forum full of cunts...

(i secretly love it)...not really

You being one of them...
Quote by VampireGoldfish

Your blight.
On the internet.

Bravo.

That was quite possibly the greatest post I have ever read on UG.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Quote by VampireGoldfish

Your blight.
On the internet.

Bravo.

This post proves you are worthy of the Joker avatar ya got there. It's like what the Joker would say if he hung out here!
Stop being fucking arseholes.

Seriously, sometimes the flaming is warranted but this wasn't one of those instances.

It'd be different if you (In this case, Mr Drunk.) just simply told him that this thread was unnecessary THEN he gave you shit back, but if you launch the first salvo you're the one responsible for the trip to the shithead circus.

I swear... Just sometimes...
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link