How do you manage it in cold climates? I've tried gloves constantly, hand warmers, space warmers, warm water, and my hands always go to the point where they lock up again. It's frustrating beyond belief, and I don't know how to cope with it anymore. I'm planning on seeing my doctor soon to see if there's anything medicine can do about it.
Raynaud's Disease?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Raynaud's Disease?

I see somebody is infected with the Antigoogle disorder.
Never heard of it, but it sounds sexy
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by bendystraw

wtfs google
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
its okay i have arthritis and Raynaud's. the only solution: florida, hawaii, the bahamas, ect.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Quote by bendystraw

One of my friends has that... But I can't help you
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Doesn't sound like much fun. My feet have been cold everyday at home this winter, and I wear two pairs of socks and slippers. Im glad they dont go blue or pale though.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
I have it, and the only thing the doctor said other than warm clothes, and avoiding cold temperatures was to take blood pressure medication. I was told this is not a good thing to start young, or you have to use it your entire life, so it's better to just try and stay warm whenever possible, and not use the pills.

They would help get rid of the symptoms, but are still not a good thing to start at a young age.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by Frewak
I have it, and the only thing the doctor said other than warm clothes, and avoiding cold temperatures was to take blood pressure medication. I was told this is not a good thing to start young, or you have to use it your entire life, so it's better to just try and stay warm whenever possible, and not use the pills.

They would help get rid of the symptoms, but are still not a good thing to start at a young age.

Did he say anything about their being health risks with it? I honestly wouldn't care if I had to take it the rest of my life.
My mum has Raynaud's syndrome quite badly, and I get it to a lesser extent.

Apparently simple stretching exercises involving your upper body can help get the circulation going - as well as things like Tai Chi and yoga. If you don't wanna do the whole thing, just look up some simple stretches to try.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
my friend has that, and he found a treatment

weed

the dude smokes like 3 bowls a day, chillin out in 20 degree weather and his hands dont lock up at

talk about natures miracles
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
MontyM If alcohol didn't also destroy your fine motor control that'd be a good solution. I have Raynaud's as well and I'd still rather play with cold hands than if I've been drinking.

I find there's a fine line between my hands being icy and not wanting to move and my hands allowing lots of blood to pool up in them and also not wanting to move. I think drinking a lot of water helps a bit.