Did any else watch the movie Prayers for Bobby tonight?

It really opened my eyes to the struggles gay people have to go through.

I'm not gay, I'm straight. I thought it was a good movie minus the gay club parts.
ahhh poor bobby......... blah blah blah

"Bobby" should learn to shut the hell up and deal with his orientation.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
ahhh poor bobby......... blah blah blah

"Bobby" should learn to shut the hell up and deal with his orientation.

Your a prick. just because your parents accept who you are, you think it easy for everyone. I was like that at one time, but sh-t happens. I hope when you die, every horrible thing that ever happened to everybody happens to you and only you for eternity.
Quote by Haustinj
Your a prick. just because your parents accept who you are, you think it easy for everyone. I was like that at one time, but sh-t happens. I hope when you die, every horrible thing that ever happened to everybody happens to you and only you for eternity.

Ah the irony..
Take a look at what you posted.
Quote by Haustinj

WOW. Somebody needs a reach around from their life partner. Congrats on your sexual orientation man.
I was just about to make a thread about this.

It took me a while cause I was ashamed to admit I enjoyed a Lifetime movie
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Haustinj
Im not gay. Ask your girlfriend she'll agree.

Not I'm sure you're gay.

A straight guy would be more clever than that.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Isn't that movie on Lifetime?
This kind of proves that you are gay.

No I don't watch lifetime my mom is always watching one of those movies when I wake up for school.

They always get these A list actors for this **** movie.

For example.

*puts on movie announcer voice*
A struggle like none other that our generation has seen before. A mother fights for her son's survival, a doctor fights his own fears. Clint Eastwood and Jodie Foster in... Dream Weaver.

EDIT:
Seriously they all have the same story line. It's either what I just described or a jealous boyfriend trying to kill some bitch, and it's always a strong female main character.

There's more of them then Angelina Jolie has African babies.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Jan 25, 2009,
Girlfriend Made Me Watch It (Fair Trade, I made her watch Pineapple Express)...Overall tho, it was good. (Minus the gay parts)

Maybe movies that your girlfriend made you watch should not be posted on UG.
Sorry i was just trying to spark conversion. See if anyone else watched it. By the way i don't watch lifetime from free choice.
Quote by PlayMadness
I was just about to make a thread about this.

It took me a while cause I was ashamed to admit I enjoyed a Lifetime movie

Thank You. Its not that bad to admit it. Besides the people who bash movies without even looking in to it are probably sucking at the glory hole.