I have a DG-5 which I really enjoy. In fact it's my main acoustic even though I have a nicer Sigma. I know they get bashed around here a lot but what do you guys think of the DG22CE? Someone offered it as a trade for one of my electrics. Here are some pics the guy sent me. This is probably the best offer I've had so far. I'm trying to sell it for $400 and my best cash offer has been $250 and my best trade offer a Crate BV-120 but the guy flaked. I'm worried about the maple back and sides making it sound too bright. Has anyone played this model before?

Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
bump
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I personally don't like Fenders, but I'll tell you this....

Play it for at least an hour. Get to know the instrument, feel it out. If you like how it sounds, plays, and looks (in that order of importance!) then break out the checkbook and go home with a new guitar.

Oh, and this time of day (well, night) is rather slow in this forum. You'll have more posts by tomorrow, but you won't get many tonight.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray