Well the last season of Scrubs is currently going on (the last season worth watching anyway), and what do you guys think they should use for songs this season?

I think they should use The Fray's new singe "You Found Me". They've used at least a couple of Fray songs in the past so it's a possibility.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I don't know, but it was cool when they used Collie Man by Slightly Stoopid
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Something by BTBAM.

Oh yes...

EDIT: In all seriousness, when they have the sadder parts in one of them they should use Slipping Away - Sum 41
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
Something by BTBAM.

Oh yes...

EDIT: In all seriousness, when they have the sadder parts in one of them they should use Slipping Away - Sum 41

+1 on BTBAM and what time and day is it on again?
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
scrubs ftw. i love that show. some bright eyes maybe?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Blame It On The Tetons by Modest Mouse. That whole album was kind of starting to go downhill, up until that song came on. But yeah that song would work out for Scrubs in my opinion.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Blame It On The Tetons by Modest Mouse. That whole album was kind of starting to go downhill, up until that song came on. But yeah that song would work out for Scrubs in my opinion.

A lot of Modest Mouse could work quite well, actually.
They've already used a Modest Mouse song if I remember rightly.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by SOADisdabest
A lot of Modest Mouse could work quite well, actually.

Little Motel would be another great one. Like a breakup scene or something.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by the_astronaut
They've already used a Modest Mouse song if I remember rightly.

I think it might have been Float On. But my memory may just be playing tricks on me.
grok it.

SKREAM!

inb4 I cum blood

What, no I Cum Blood?

Think about it, it's a medical show (technically) .
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by dubstar92
I think it might have been Float On. But my memory may just be playing tricks on me.

I looked it up and I believe it was Missed The Boat.

Quote by dubstar92

One thing I love about Modest Mouse, is that their songs always sound happy and sad at the same time, if you get what I'm trying to say, that song in particular.
Speaking of Scrubs, which season would be the best to download and watch? I've been watching for about the past year but I never know which episodes are in what season? Anyone want to recommend a season?

Better Together by Jack Johnson would be a nice ending song. Strangely, I think Float On by Modest Mouse would work too.
Quote by SOADisdabest
One thing I love about Modest Mouse, is that their songs always sound happy and sad at the same time, if you get what I'm trying to say, that song in particular.

Well that song is tricky because I thought it was sad until I actually listened to the lyrics.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by RevenG
Speaking of Scrubs, which season would be the best to download and watch? I've been watching for about the past year but I never know which episodes are in what season? Anyone want to recommend a season?

Better Together by Jack Johnson would be a nice ending song. Strangely, I think Float On by Modest Mouse would work too.

dude EVERY season of scrubs is win. download them all. LEGALLY of course
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Modest Mouse is a must.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
I don't really watch Scrubs anymore but I just remember that they always had terrible, sappy bland singer-songwriter crap. And who could ever forget that god awful Polyphonic Spree scene. So basically, any music that's not that kind of music.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't really watch Scrubs anymore but I just remember that they always had terrible, sappy bland singer-songwriter crap. And who could ever forget that god awful Polyphonic Spree scene. So basically, any music that's not that kind of music.

dude that was the funniest sh*t ever.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz