i was in another thread in the pit, and it inspired me to listen to some what would be weird artists for me to listen to. for example, my musical taste (for the most part) starts at bad religion, ends w/ parkway drive, and consists of w/e's in between. but there is one band in particular i LOVE that sounds NOTHING like any of my favorite genres. theyre called the felice brothers. check them out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV3GN13XJ1k
so pit, what are some artists you like that dont exactly fit w/ your main favorite genre(s)?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Jonas Brothers.

/thread
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by InvaderTSN

They somewhat remind me of parts of Foxy Shazam lol.

I'm not really sure, I start listening to a new genre and I end up getting into more bands like that. I never really stay at only one specific band of a genre.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by metaldud536
You mean Mad tv? I think he looks more like Malcolm from Malcolm in the middle.

Yeah Mad TV. I abbreviated it and forgot that MTV existed, which was kinda pleasant to be honest.v

Quote by Gargantuan
Not all the time, but they're cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w

I love that video. Popeye vocals ftw.
Ensiferum. I normally dislike all metal, but this band is so badass with their songs about epic quests and whatnot.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.