i'm wondering which pick-ups i should get for my guitar. it's currently a stock fender standard tele. i play mainly pop-punk, so i was thinking a humbucker of some sorts, but i'm also really into john mayer. while i am looking for a humbucker type, i would prefer stacked single coil so i don't have to mod the guitar to much. what would you recommend?
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Quote by necroscience13
a seymour duncan hot rails is a fairly high output stacked single coil and can be split, have a look into one of those

nice ninja edit

i'd suggest a stacked 59 as mentioned by LP if you're looking for variety. with the right amp it can do both high and low gain stuff fairly well.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
would http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seymour-Duncan-SH1-59-Model-Electric-Guitar-Pickup?sku=300010">this be the '59 i could stack?

and also what would be the main differences between that, the stacked hot rails, and the cool rails?
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Get the GFS "Lil Killers". My friend just dropped some in his strat and they sound great. They're pretty hot though, I don't know how they'd sound for the John Mayer type stuff.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
Quote by forsaknazrael
What's your current amp?

b-52 at-112

and thanks for all the suggestions! keep em coming
Call me Michael...

Mixing

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro