ok so i have an awesome acoustic a takamine EG544SC that my grandma got me 2 christmas's ago. and i recently got a pocket pod and dunlop crybaby for xmas. i know i know its no tube amp but i new i would need a guitar and the crate tube amps werent restocked till 2 weeks after xmas so i settled. but now i need a new electric before i get a tube amp. i really love the strat feel, i love les pauls as well but not the cheap ones. i would definatly want a gibby. so far i have picked out the deluxe players strat as my first choice. i have yet to play one but i've heard good things. i am not really wanting to go used unless its like family or close friends or something when i know its been taken care of. so are there any better options out there? price range is prob 700 max. maybe a little more
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
sweet man. so you like it? I unfortunatly just cant afford my dream guitar, a Gibson ES339 sunburst. so its prob gonna be the deluxe players strat.

Quote by gregs1020

Last edited by uncboy19 at Jan 25, 2009,
nah no vypyr or valvetronix for me. im gonna save up for a full on tube amp. prob a fender deville or blues deluxe. maybe a vox combo. not sure the guitars gotta come first

Quote by gregs1020

Well in that case i'd look around pawn shops and see if there are any good deals on MIA strats or something, maybe you'll find a MIM that feels awesome, who knows? You could even find a new amp in one. Otherwise you could go on ebay/craigslist or check out guitar center's used stock for a used MIA.
man that picture was beautiful. thats the finish i want though i prefer the maple fretboard

Quote by gregs1020