Okay this may be a long shot but I don't know where else to ask.

Does anyone know the name of the manager of the Glasgow branch of GuitarGuitar? The reason I'm asking is I'm sending a letter but have no idea who to address it to. I suppose I could just write "Mr. Manager" but I'd rather know the name of the person I'm communicating with.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Jimmy.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
If you don't get his name, don't address him as "Mr Manager" because that just sounds stupid. Just say "for whom this may concern" or "Manager of Guitar Centre".
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
If you don't get his name, don't address him as "Mr Manager" because that just sounds stupid. Just say "for whom this may concern" or "Manager of Guitar Centre".

This.
Call the store and ask? Or just put Manager. Not Mr manager, that may grab his attention, but he/she would likely find it offensive (unless you want that affect, then by all means...).
You could in thoery go on their website and find out

i think his name's Billy - he deals with a lot of stuff like that but he's like a tech - not sure if you'd wnat to actually address it to him - but aye - check the site first.
I think it is billy, i can remember getting a buisness card from there once. Feckers sold me a MG.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255
I think it is billy, i can remember getting a buisness card from there once. Feckers sold me a MG.

Feckers sold me my Strat and fixed my Jag that Sound Control made a right arse of.

I forgot how much I hate that place until right now.
You don't know his second name, so don't say Allan.

If you say For whom this may concern, you can't be talking to (potentially) the wrong guy.

Good luck with the job application anyhoo. (Free things for Craig, should you get the job? =D)
Well, you could address it 'Dear Alan'. That's perfectly acceptable as a formal letter.
Feckers beat me up after-school, and now i need to take karate lessons.
Quote by <Craig>
You don't know his second name, so don't say Allan.

If you say For whom this may concern, you can't be talking to (potentially) the wrong guy.

Good luck with the job application anyhoo. (Free things for Craig, should you get the job? =D)

it's not "for whom this may concern," it's "to whom it may concern."
One of the guys that works in there is in a band called 'Logan', who are apparently making a name for themselves.