Ok just the intro, Its attached to this post. down the bottom.

I'm not a drummer nor do I know anything about drumming, So the drums kinda suck. I recorded my guitar playing, Direct line into PC, then amped Guitar Rig 3. The drums are just midi from guitar pro.

It actually has a second guitar, but I haven't put that into the recorded version, just in the guitar pro one.

Edit: Download the attached Gp file, The song on my profile is an older version of the song now.
Attachments:
song.zip
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Jan 26, 2009,
Cool idea so far, I'm interested in where you will take it. Yeah, the drums aren't so awesome but just keep working on them. I can't tell if your using too much distortion or what but the tone is very fizzy and kind of annoying. Post more when you get to it. And add some bass!

C4C! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053712
Cool, thanks man. do you mean the tone in the recorded version or the gp one...?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
i thought it was very good, the drums had a nice rhythm, just thought they lacked a bit of kick, the guitar sounded good, nice tone and distortion.

keep it up, interested to hear what the rest of the song will be like
I really like the clean guitar part and how the rhythm guitar intertwined with it. The chorus bit sounds slightly out of key to me, dunno if it's just my ears. As for the overall song, if it had lyrics and singing, I'd buy it. As an instrumental it gets a little repetitive.

My criticism skills are poor, lol. Basically I really liked the tracks but I wanna hear it recorded with vocals.