MIJ Strat

Always a bit skeptical when it comes to ebay. Being sold for remarkably cheap, also the headstock, MIJ ones ive seen look different
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Last edited by Tyranus-3121 at Jan 25, 2009,
100% feedback positive...go for it
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by EvoLancer211
100% feedback positive...go for it

Yea, and if you pay with PayPal you get buyer protection so you might as well go for it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
So many peeps use sniper software these days the bidding price with 2 days left says nothing. I bid on a Marshall 15w amp recently. Up to 30 seconds left it was at 1 euro and 1 bid. It went at 9 bids for 23 euro which is about max for that with big carriage (it was in Ireland). So use a sniper and bid what you'd be prepared to pay. As said, your security is good and a 100 percent seller should be good. You could ask for serial number but this looks pretty much right at the moment.
Quote by blue_eyeballs
Well, there's you're problem right there...

...it's obviously a lefty.

I know strats are supposed to be flipped the other way. There was this black guy in the 60's (John Henry or something) who had to flip his around and play his guitar the other way. That made him really innovative. Maybe that guitar is for people who want to not play innovative but look innovative anyways.
Quote by Tommy Walker
I know strats are supposed to be flipped the other way. There was this black guy in the 60's (John Henry or something) who had to flip his around and play his guitar the other way. That made him really innovative. Maybe that guitar is for people who want to not play innovative but look innovative anyways.
I'm gonna piss my pants if u meant to say Jimi Hendrix.
Quote by bdonovan
I'm gonna piss my pants if u meant to say Jimi Hendrix.

That's the one.
He only did that because Fender didn't start making lefty models until after his death, and he obviously played lefty.
Quote by Pac_man0123
If that's true then how did Eric Clapton buy one 4 days before he died?
Why would Clapton buy a left handed guitar when he plays right handed??
Quote by bdonovan
Why would Clapton buy a left handed guitar when he plays right handed??

for fun
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Quote by aradroxar
for fun

He wanted to be innovative

To the op,
it looks reliced. I did not know the relic MIJ's.
Quote by Tommy Walker

I think you'll find that John Henry lived in the 1800's. He never played an instrument, but he has a big ass hammer.

I think you meant Jimi Hendrix.

You were close though *Gives pat on back*
Quote by Tommy Walker

sigged
Quote by bdonovan
He only did that because Fender didn't start making lefty models until after his death, and he obviously played lefty.

they have always made a few left handed models since the very beginning. Jimi Hendrix just didn't know where to find one (It wasn't as simple as going to your local guitar center and buying one off the shelf in 1969).
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
People really need to turn up their sarcasm detectors, methinks.

Anywho, it's legit.

I don't see why there's so many "is this fake" threads lately. Especially on things which aren't top of the line and are very unlikely to be faked.

Anywho, that's a sexy guitar my friend
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
People really need to turn up their sarcasm detectors, methinks.

Anywho, it's legit.

I don't see why there's so many "is this fake" threads lately. Especially on things which aren't top of the line and are very unlikely to be faked.

Anywho, that's a sexy guitar my friend

What about the "Am I only one ..." threads?

I has 2 days to go, ofcourse it's going effing cheap.

:/
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
Quote by Tommy Walker
He wanted to be innovative

To the op,
it looks reliced. I did not know the relic MIJ's.

This is not 4chan.
Quote by Tommy Walker

hahahaha

Oh god. thank you for making my day, week and possibly my year
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.