what would be a good eq pedal for me to get

i can make about $200 a month(i know not much but since i dont have to pay anything i get to keep it all =D)

edit: do danelectro make good pedals? i wanna know cause they are cheap(price wise) and they don't look they strong but i dunno if they're effects are good
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
Last edited by SAVE_US.DWD at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by Say Ocean
I love the mxr 10 band. If that's too much, go for the 6 band.

whats the difference between the two?
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
mxr 10 has ten frequency range levels you can alter, 6 band has six.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
The Danelectro Fish n Chips is supposed to be a great EQ for what you pay. I haven't tried it though.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
ok tomarrow i'm getting 50 bucks so i was thinking about getting the fish n chips and the fab echo cause i have some money left over and i need an echo pedal that brings up the total to about 48 dollers

what do you think?
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
The fish'n'chips is supposedly pretty good, but the fab echo has short delay times which are only really capable of doing slapback type of delay. Just so you know.
Quote by Say Ocean
I love the mxr 10 band. If that's too much, go for the 6 band.

+1

I definitely recommend the 10 band. It costs more then the 6 band and most other eq pedals but its definitely worth it.
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
The fish'n'chips is supposedly pretty good, but the fab echo has short delay times which are only really capable of doing slapback type of delay. Just so you know.

oh well in that case i'll see if i can try it before i buy it, what a good echo for about the same price...if any
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
Quote by SAVE_US.DWD
ok tomarrow i'm getting 50 bucks so i was thinking about getting the fish n chips and the fab echo cause i have some money left over and i need an echo pedal that brings up the total to about 48 dollers

what do you think?

Could do worse.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
whats a byoc?
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
Quote by SAVE_US.DWD
whats a byoc?

Build Your Own Clone....

Comes with prepunched enclosure, sliders, everything you need to make the pedal...

Or, if you're feeling a bit more ambitious, you could always dremel your own and look up schematics. PM if you decide to go that route, and I could probably help you out.
Quote by SAVE_US.DWD
oh well in that case i'll see if i can try it before i buy it, what a good echo for about the same price...if any

Dunno if it's the same price or not, but I have the Ibanez DE7, I think it should be quite cheap, and it's pretty great for the price.