Page 1 of 2
So today me and some friends were down at this half full lake just messing about. On the way back up to the car we found this old sprite bottle sticking out of the earth. It was unopened and we checked the use by date to have been almost 10 years old. awesome we thought, as it was a very hot day and we were all quite thirsty. But no, that thing smelled HORRIBLE, i nearly threw up after a small sniff and i have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to that sort of stuff.

...So anyways it got me thinking, what utterly horrendous encounters has the pit had with such stenches?

(oh btw for anyone thinking that im a pussy and that it wouldnt have smelled that bad, it seriously was worse than a corpse)
How can sprite smell bad? It's just carbonated water with flavourings.
SKunk is obviously really really bad. Some molding foods are right up there with it. Rotting dead rat is pretty awful too.
If you're not getting enough gain, you should totally just daisy-chain some solid state amps with headphone jacks together. Remember: Need gain? Use a chain!
------
Quote by Normul
You spell things like a jackass
Quote by Gmp
How can sprite smell bad? It's just carbonated water with flavourings.

exactly what i thought ...until i was nearly vomiting all over the place
A rotten sandwich I left in my bag

Edit: ^^^ That guy makes my comment look weak
Last edited by Cianyx at Jan 25, 2009,
For 2 weeks it was on average 42 degrees every day (108 fahrenheit). Let me paint the picture:

Monday: Some freshman spilt milk on the hot paving near our lockers.
Tuesday: The milk went off. It looked like it was baked onto the paving.
Wednesday: Maggots started breeding in the milk.
Thursday: 3/4 of the maggots died due to the heat.
Friday to the following Thursday: Dead maggots with off milk smells like death

It took the school a whole nearly a whole damn week to clean that crap up. I have never smelt anything as bad since. And I don't want to.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Last edited by ozzyismetal at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by Greenie_777
Your mums fishy lips.

Damnit, you beat me to it!
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
a dead rat that managed to find its way in to the heater as it died in my old work in a restuarant.....cooked dead rotting rat smell is the worst smell i've ever smelt, and by the reaction of the customers, it was theirs too.
Well i don't like smelling stuff to often (last time i got my face smashed into some guys fist cuz he told me it smelled funny - 6 years ago)
anyway it would have to be the fridge right now i swear that pizza i dropped into the milk i spilt all over the floor while making breakfast (yes pizza and cerial) and then put it back in the fridge, has dead cows and their poop all over it

i haven't opened the fridge in 9 days and mum wants me to clean it up but it's really gross i don't want to everythings off
Bats. They smell disgusting, unfortunately.

The smell and the fact that one flew at me head (damn faulty sonar ) makes me slightly dislike bats. Even though they're.... quite alright really.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Dead rats and dead mice after they'd been poisoned and we had the wonderful job of finding all of them. I'm so glad I live in the city now!
A few weeks ago I was helping a relative move out a piano out of an old house. In that house a couple had lived for many years, and they had about 30 cats or so. They didnt take care of the house nor cared about the cats hygiene. The smell was so horrible I had to spray a scarf with axe deoderant and put it over my nose.

I'm no doctor, but I believe the cause of the couples death was touching the walls followed by an acute, highly deadly infection.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
CH3CH2CH2COOH
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

-George Carlin
Quote by wiggyisgreat
My ex's vagina. Seriously, ****.

Dayum. I once met a girl who smelled like a harbour down there.

Bad times.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Dayum. I once met a girl who smelled like a harbour down there.

Bad times.

It's horrible isn't it. This one was particularly bad, the stench was just accentuated so much more. She was hot, too
Probably the rotting corpse of a rabbit.
Quite a nasty smell
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes
Jimi Hendrix

"In paradise there are no walls"
My mates belly button, he said it was bad, 3 of us had a smeel, and all of us threw up after, and it's not cos I've got a weak stomach, I regularly cut up mice t feed difficult feeding snakes
Quote by Kensai
A few weeks ago I was helping a relative move out a piano out of an old house. In that house a couple had lived for many years, and they had about 30 cats or so. They didnt take care of the house nor cared about the cats hygiene. The smell was so horrible I had to spray a scarf with axe deoderant and put it over my nose.

I'm no doctor, but I believe the cause of the couples death was touching the walls followed by an acute, highly deadly infection.

Hope that never happens to me.
Quote by Thrash648
Hmm. Interesting no-ones said this yet.

shit.

shit doesn't smell that bad. Unless it's girlpoop.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Siledge. Sheep. A rotting dead cow.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by SG310user
Siledge. Sheep. A rotting dead cow.

I'd love to see a rotting living cow.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
I'd love to see a rotting living cow.

Its possible if it has frostbite or diabetes.

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Quote by SG310user
Its possible if it has frostbite or diabetes.

Mmm there are many possibilities, but I mean seriously rotting.
Well then it would have to be a cadevar cow, wouldn't it?

the rotting stench of a couple of poisoned rats left under a drain for two weeks. that actually happened twice in my short 2 months (so far) at the block where i stay in the army.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
My own morningbreath after a night of partying.

Lick the back of your hand, let the saliva dry a few seconds, then smell it. It's awful.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by petterblo
CH3CH2CH2COOH

Butanoic acid?
That doesn't smell that bad
Not compared to amyl compounds

Which for those who don't know, are the compounds responsible for the smell of dead fish
And every now and then I get to handle them in large quantities
One time I found a bag of sun chips that had been left outside for a couple days... I didn't smell them, but they looked mushy.
Page 1 of 2