'tis alright. nothing that makes me wanna jump up and rock out. i recommend you cut your hair as it seems to get in the way a lot.

p.s
I don't want to come off as a jerk, but I am just wanting to be honest here. I recommend you get singing lessons as you have terrible habits and technique. Muse should be the last thing you should be trying to sing as I could feel the strain in your singing, even in your falsetto.

I listened to your performance of micro cuts and that was... um... yeah... dude, please consider learning to sing if you wish to continue as I would hate for you to do damage to your voice, if you haven't already.
Hehe my hair's shorter now actually

And yeah I do realise I need to get lessons :p
I was basically put on the spot to sing for the band after our singer left so I have to pick up from where he was.

But cheers
i was supprised by how well you did it

the singing wasn't bad but i agree with the guy above, it does need some work and control

guitar playing was pretty solid for the most part, and i can appreciate you were singing at the same time which can be hard
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.