alright so, my friend has started modding his old crappy strat copy and ive wanted to do the same to my Epiphone Les Paul-100.

a little help guys?

i need to know how to wire new pickups, what parts to get and everything.

so if u can leave me some advice. cheers.
Gear:

Jackson JS-30
BEHRINGER V-AMPIRE LX112
Last edited by LincyVanHalen at Jan 25, 2009,
also im having some trouble finding the parts, i figure i need a new neck since the action is so shot on my old les paul, does anyone know any australian providers of les paul parts?
Gear:

Jackson JS-30
BEHRINGER V-AMPIRE LX112
LP necks are virtually unchageable. Action is adjusted from the bridge. Stewmac does ship to Australia, and has plenty of pickup rings/pickguards/tuners/watever else you may need, and more. Id also get a new nut, like a Graphtec or Earvana nut. If you have the money, replace whatever you can other than the body and neck.

EDIT: Is your neck a bolt-on? I know LP-100s arent exactly hi-end, and LP Special IIs have bolt-ons. If its a bolt-on neck, you should be able to change it easily, but if its set-in, good luck w/out sawing the whole thing off.
Last edited by qotsa1998 at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by LincyVanHalen
its bolt on thank god :P

what exactly is wrong with your neck?

cause, you can adjust the bridge height/the truss rod, I highly doubt you need to replace the neck if all that's wrong with it is action.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Have you tried adjusting the action? I mean, a new neck is a pretty pricey thing to do if you can just have a guitar tech at a guitar store do a setup for you for 40 bucks... or better yet do it yourself.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
the thing that is wrong with my neck is that a while ago when i was very young and very stupid, i didnt alter the action gradually, so now the neck is stuck because the truss rod cant be moved
Gear:

Jackson JS-30
BEHRINGER V-AMPIRE LX112