i tried internetting this but found nothing.
anyways, oneday whilst watching south park the intro came on with the dude and the banjo and what not, and i was like whatever, but thought of buckethead a little just like in the back of my mind, then the same again on the outro, i was watching the credits to see who plays it then i missed it so i watched again and it said by primus. and remember buckethead had a stint with them didnt he? so could some one clear this up for me please does he play guitar on the opening and closing of south park?
(sorry if this seems pointless but its one of those things i just have to know)
thanks
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
I'm pretty sure it was Primus.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
i think it's primus. but it's been a while since i've watched southpark.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
No, Buckethead didn't ever play with Primus, he just played with Les Claypool in a couple side projects. Larry LaLonde plays guitar on it.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
oh okay thanks for clearing it up
i think i got primus and praxis mixed up
lawol
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich