Page 1 of 2
Well Pit, What have been the biggest letdowns in your life...
I was pissed and dissapointed when Metallica boycotted their Australian Leg of the Death Magnetic Tour. Otherwise Chinese Democracy.

Go!
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
My progress in life.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
um...

yesterdays pompey match
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by sebbsmith
This thread

No, Just no Asshole
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Inb4 this thread

Ummmm I would have to say

When my rugby team got knocked out
in the semi finals last week

Edit: Dammit !
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Last edited by murray44 at Jan 25, 2009,
Mostly huge rejections, dumps etc.

Oh, and when my parents broke up.

I didn't know they were cancelling the tour here! ****ing bastards!!!!!!!!! First they go and make St. Anger with a drumkit they stole from a hobo, then this. I'm gonna have a hard time forgiving them now.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Last edited by metalface211 at Jan 25, 2009,
In art class I spent 3 months making a project. It was a really detailed Ned Kelly figure, with a gun and a belt and all the amour. Took AGES to make and it didn't explode in the kiln. When It came to marking time, it was sitting on the bench ready to be marked next up.

Then the stupid 'special kid' on my class got angry at the girls on the table next to me because they were giggling and looking at him and he swung his arm around and bang crash! My Ned turned in to dust and rubble. My heart leaped into my mouth and I punched him in the stomach so hard that it hurt my fist and my wrist for a week.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
spurs doing so badly this year...=[
but now its gonna steady out, no relagation for us

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by hendrixftw
I was pissed and dissapointed when Metallica boycotted their Australian Leg of the Death Magnetic Tour. Otherwise Chinese Democracy.

Go!

Lies. Can you show me a link. JUST SAY IT AIN'T SO!
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Anti-Flag at Reading last year. Other than that I'm pretty good. Low expectations and all.
Don't have a link but it was on Channel V a few weeks ago. They said a bunch of bands including Metallica and Green Day apparently are. Would of been good. Still at least I heard whispers Megadeth might be touring
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Last edited by hendrixftw at Jan 25, 2009,
my face
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
this isnt the biggest but, when there was a scheduled teacher strike at school and they cancelled it
*Insert Witty Remark -Here-*
Ohh, another one. When you're given money by your grandparents they they say, whoops, thats too much and take away 20 bucks.

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Quote by hendrixftw
Don't have a link but it was on Channel V a few weeks ago. They said a bunch of bands including Metallica and Green Day apparently are. Would of been good. Still at least I heard whispers Megadeth might be touring

Did they say why? I remember hearing something about this but I just thought they were boycotting the BDO.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by EmancipatedSoul
The "Biggest", I don't know.
A quite big one was the 2 Matrix sequels though.
The first one was life-changing.
The next 2 were...

Oh they were ok...but I c what u mean. Actually my biggest dissapointmen was when some ****head stole my saxophone, my phone and my Ipod from my locker...I felt like dying. At least they didnt get my LP.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
No, Just no Asshole
This reply. I was expecting something far more funnier.
Quote by b4t3man
Did they say why? I remember hearing something about this but I just thought they were boycotting the BDO.

Nah I heard they're just not coming. It wouldn't suprise me, god dam lazy ass sellouts. They make great music (I don't count St Anger as music, more sound abuse) but sometimes they **** me so bad.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
BHaR from Muse, it's still amazing, but considering past albums it was a bit dissapointing.
Muse Is ****ing Awesome

Quote by Blank_Planet
BHaR from Muse, it's still amazing, but considering past albums it was a bit dissapointing.

Dude it was a great album. They're just heading in a new direction, more mainstream and electronic. As I said, Chinese Democracy...now that was utter **** compared to illusion and appetite.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw

If it makes you feel better i saw metallica at reading festival last august and i dont even like them much.
Quote by hendrixftw

Go!

You must have a pretty awesome life if those were your biggest letdowns.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
My biggest dissapointment in life was probably when my flying monkeys experiments failed.

Turns out you can't superglue wings to chimpanzees, push them off a cliff and they'll automtically learn to fly. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by el-ECTRO
You must have a pretty awesome life if those were your biggest letdowns.

Nah later i remembered, one day someone stole my saxophone, phone and Ipod from my locker....it made me want to die.
The gear:

* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw

Go!

Are you calling these your biggest letdowns in your life. Sorry, but that's kind of sad.
Life.

I was just chilling in the womb, all excited about this existence thing that was about to happen. And then I stuck my head out of my mom's vagina and I was like "Fuck..."
kill all humans
I'm pretty disappointed in myself.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by saxaxe
The new All That Remains and Human Abstract were both extremely disappointing.

Ah yes, Overcome. They overcame and made a mess trying to be more technical.
My biggest let down was when I was like fourteen my dong was six and a half inches and i was hyped cuz i thought it was gonna be huge. Turns out it didn't grow at all.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it
Was Borat meant to be really great or something? Two people so far have mentioned it. Just curious.

I can't think of a biggest disappointment. Can't really be arsed to think either. Not that I've not had any
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Page 1 of 2