Page 1 of 2
You can't beat Rodeohead. (country medley of radiohead songs )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyzVXFIbSDM
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Carl6661
Oh, lord!
Is that actually the live sound? Or a recording/overdub?!

It dosen't really sound live.

According to the description,

2. This is not a "fake" or an overdub despite how much some idiots fullheartedly believe so. The common excuse is "It just sounds too good to be concert." or "Why wasn't the crowd sounds picked up?" The answer is simple. If you know absolutely anything about music and recording, then you SHOULD know that even for live performances there can be a professional recording done. Put simply, it sounds clean because there are microphones on stage recording each instrument/vocals and they later take the video and audio tracks and throw them together. Question answered.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Dick Cheese is a lengend
Listened to 'Rape me' yet?
At the start he goes 'here's on for the ladies'
aha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYD7hJTGX4s

kinda sad too because its a true story
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by CTFOD
According to the description,

Well that's understandable, I didn't read the description, I was to busy laughing.

Oh well, they still suck.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
I can't find a video but Travis doing Stayin' Alive at Live8 was classic.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by luke ATDI
Dick Cheese is a lengend
Listened to 'Rape me' yet?
At the start he goes 'here's on for the ladies'
aha

Dick Cheese FTW!!

Chop Suey and Down with the Sickness!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by shakin'cakes

haha I adore those people. My favorite has to be their overwhelming passion while playing Mozart Bond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvlCu1_noTc
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Look up Paige's version of Since U Been Gone, just when you think the song can't get any worse... you were wrong, it's worth watching just to see the "screaming" haha, it's some good sh*t lol
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by Commodity

Best solo ever.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
All songs by Ten Masked Men
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Page 1 of 2