http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyRr2lJRp6s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaLRI_RJo70&feature=related

ive heard all about these guys, but ive never heard them until now, what a great band, i cant believe i hadnt gotten into them until now.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
They're not that good.... I couldn't get into them.

In fact, I think they're rather crap...
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by druggietoad2k5
They're not that good.... I couldn't get into them.

In fact, I think they're rather crap...

Judging by your favorite bands, you wouldn't like this forum very much.

And Gang Green are pretty good.

Jack my swag
2nd best band from Boston (beaten only by The Freeze). Gang Green are amazing, it's unfortunate that Boston hardcore became so macho and thrash laced during the late 80s.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Soma hardcore guy told me they are partly working together with SSD and that that´s funny because SSD are sXe fanatics and in Gang Green´s songs every second word is beer.....

Whatever Gang Green are ok, but I´ve got a bit out of hardcore during the last year....
Quote by RizzoWashburn
2nd best band from Boston (beaten only by The Freeze). Gang Green are amazing, it's unfortunate that Boston hardcore became so macho and thrash laced during the late 80s.

i agree completly, i love thrash dont get me wrong, exodus, metallica from 1982-1984, and nuclear assault are awesome, but when you mix it with hardcore it starts to suck, i cant stand post hardcore, the songs are too long and lack both the guitar acrobatics of thrash and the energy of hardcore. its all macho bull**** now, the same thing hardcore was against!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by gopherthegreat
Judging by your favorite bands, you wouldn't like this forum very much.

And Gang Green are pretty good.

Just because I don't list them, doesn't mean I don't like Ska and Punk. I am in fact getting a lot more into Ska lately, through other people. I do listen to punk, and don't claim I'm listening to punk because I listen to Green Day because it's not that. I do like The Ramones, The Clash etc. Not the hardest of punk bands admittedly but I do still like them a lot. I prefer more melodic music though.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by druggietoad2k5
Just because I don't list them, doesn't mean I don't like Ska and Punk. I am in fact getting a lot more into Ska lately, through other people. I do listen to punk, and don't claim I'm listening to punk because I listen to Green Day because it's not that. I do like The Ramones, The Clash etc. Not the hardest of punk bands admittedly but I do still like them a lot. I prefer more melodic music though.

I didn't insult you, no need to get defensive.

Jack my swag
you got the beer, we got the time, you got the coke, give me A LINE!