Ran a search, nothing came up.
I appologise if it has been done before but anyway...

So Pit, claim to fame?
I dunno if any of you Brits here have being watching the euro vision doo dad.
But the Twins in there, (through to the final) live in Dronfeild and go to the pub i work in occasionally, their father is a regular. Also they have both bought me a drink a few times cos they think im cute!

Go see.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2qbOMACxQ

Mediocore singing talent i know...but this is eurovsion. xD

Also, my cousins best friends, cousin is dating, (or used to date) the lead singer from Billy Talent. He has his auto-graph through it!

So what about you Pit? Claim your fame!
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

Ive met, hugged and indeed kissed Barry from Eastenders. I won an air guitar contest he judged in a club where I live.
I have an autographed Buddy Guy guitar strap and an autographed Black Keys DVD...That my uncle gave me.

Don Vanmassenhoven (the ref in the NHL) came from my hometown
Boycie from Only Fools and Horses was in the panto in our theatre. I work in the restaurant of said theatre and he came up all the time eating and chatting and getting coffee.

He was a really cool guy and came up to say bye and thank you to me and a coworker on his last day here.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
on monday i was set next to All That Remains in Macdnoalds.
then iwent to see them a little while later.
Quote by Lord Bonney
Ive met, hugged and indeed kissed Barry from Eastenders. I won an air guitar contest he judged in a club where I live.

he has thrown sweets at me!!
i shouted barry , throw me some sweets!
it was a little blue pack of haribo

he was doing the carnival in our town
Guthrie Govan went to my school, and lives near me. He also plays in a club thats a minutes walk from my school every thursday.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Boycie from Only Fools and Horses was in the panto in our theatre. I work in the restaurant of said theatre and he came up all the time eating and chatting and getting coffee.

He was a really cool guy and came up to say bye and thank you to me and a coworker on his last day here.

Awsome!
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

my mum teaches Giovanni's daughter english and regularly spends time with his wife, talking about womanly things that i don't understand. i have a signed photo from it yay
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Charles from Cradle of Filth told me he thought my band was ****ing quality

which was nice
met snoop dogg in a virgin megastore in london a few years back.

met billy bragg (one of the coolest men in music) in a forbuoys in bridgwater.

my art teacher used to live in the same village and meet up with at dinner parties the great joe strummer.

met wayne rooney at the back of hmv while he was at everton.

met darren shan the author in london as well.

I don't really know which is the best really...
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

My mate does some acting from time to time.
I'm distantly related to Nigella Lawson.
My great great aunt was a rather famous pianist.
My dad's cousin is a composer who does music for films and TV shows.
I have... shaken all the Glory soccor players hands
HAI!

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!
Me and John Petrucci are friends....

I'm not joking, He lives about 4 minutes away from my aunt in New York and his son goes to the same school as my cousin, and him and my aunt are actually really good friends. Been to his house a couple times, it's pretty nice but also quite modest, even though I hear he's definetely got some cash.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

im related to the old Bourbon kings of france

i have slept over rip hamilton's house(of the detroit pistons)
Quote by shenanigans
Me and John Petrucci are friends....

I'm not joking, He lives about 4 minutes away from my aunt in New York and his son goes to the same school as my cousin, and him and my aunt are actually really good friends. Been to his house a couple times, it's pretty nice but also quite modest, even though I hear he's definetely got some cash.

No ****ing way.

If that's true that's amazing.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
No ****ing way.

If that's true that's amazing.

Yeah....I remember when I was watching a DT dvd a couple years back and all of a sudden my aunt looks at the case and is like....."John Petrucci....."..."John from Woodlawn Avenue?"....

I'm like "wait you know this man"!?

It was pretty surreal.

O and another claim to fame, apparently my family is royal blood from the Old Austro-Hungarian Empire, which means absolutely nothing now because it's not a country!
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

aisleyne from big brother 3 years ago is my 2nd cousin...yeah the one whos getting married to mike tyson :P
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
These are really intresting guys.
Keep em coming
Quote by jetfuel495

Last edited by DiddyDinkles at Jan 25, 2009,
UK tour dates, press coverage, live reviews... lotsa stuff. I was also the merch guy for Goldfinger and Buck Brothers in Summer 2008, and I am friends with Queenadreena. My grandpa is Owen Crouch, an opera tenor.
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Jan 25, 2009,
'We Mix Paint!'

'We will cut your keys while you wait'

'No Irish People Allowed' (A Polish shop in Dublin)
I'm very distantly related to William the Conqueror, but so are a whole clan of us in Ireland.... so it doesn't really count.

David Frost from the film "Frost/Nixon" went to school where I am currently, and attended the same sixth form that I am at, and I've met Alan Moore (he's from the town where I'm from) I've got an original Alan Moore T-shirt somewhere (original artwork thingus)
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I go to school where young master Mick Jagger was schooled
I am either going to the same uni as Bruce Dickinson or Jonathon Ross
I did Drama as a child in the place that used to host 'Old Grey Whistle Test'
Quote by DiddyDinkles
Ran a search, nothing came up.
I appologise if it has been done before but anyway...

So Pit, claim to fame?
I dunno if any of you Brits here have being watching the euro vision doo dad.
But the Twins in there, (through to the final) live in Dronfeild and go to the pub i work in occasionally, their father is a regular. Also they have both bought me a drink a few times cos they think im cute!

I feel sorry for them for the fact that their not gonna get any points because of the fact that every country hates us and just votes for their friends/neighbours
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!