hello people, I am new here, and also new at learning guitar.... I only started like uhm 24 hours ago... but I am already frustrated, how much time does it take to learn guitar? I am not that kind of person who would like to get killed by the boredom of learning something new with baby steps, I already want to play something like wonderwall by oasis... so let's say I wanna play wonderwall by oasis, how much time should it take to learn by someone who's totally new to guitar?
If you took private lessons, should only take a class or two. On your own, it really depends on what you're doing to learn.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
can someone recommend a good free site? I think i learnt how to play the first 5 chords, but I want a someone to show me exactly where to put my left hand and the right one at the same time, also i can't take private lessons because i work... and also want a free site because i can't have a way to pay unless it's cash and not because i am cheap or don't have money...
you need to learn chords before you learn, well most songs of that sort.
Playing guitar doesnt just happen you need to practise. LOTS.
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
Quote by FuryCradle
can someone recommend a good free site? I think i learnt how to play the first 5 chords, but I want a someone to show me exactly where to put my left hand and the right one at the same time, also i can't take private lessons because i work... and also want a free site because i can't have a way to pay unless it's cash and not because i am cheap or don't have money...

There's no order to how you learn guitar. There's no amount of time it takes either. And it's only up to you as to when you stop learning and start playing.

Honestly, you never stop learning.

Wonderwall is only 5 chords, if I'm correct. Could be 6 or 7 though. Do you know what a capo is? It's basically a clamp that you put across your guitar frets. There's a capo on the second fret for Wonderwall.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Check out some videos on YouTube by Justin Sandercoe if you are a visual learner.

And play chords for 10 minutes a day for a week or two, I started in December and still cant fluidly play from A to G to D to E...