Hello there!

I'm looking for a new acoustic guitar - one that suits a bit more experienced playing. I'm playing the Mraz type of music - much rhythm, many different chords all over the board and that kind of stuff! Smiley Now I'd like to know if this guitar is worth going for. It's only 300 eu and the stats seem pretty nice! Although I'm going to the shop next week to play on it - I'd like your opinion about this guitar based on the stats!

http://www.casabenelly.nl/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=151933

There it is,

thanks in advance!

Me.
I'm not a classical player, but it seems it seems to be a very nice guitar, and the pickup system should be pretty good as well.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Are you looking for a nylon string or do you want a steel string? If you're going to be chording, you probably want a steel string.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
Are you looking for a nylon string or do you want a steel string? If you're going to be chording, you probably want a steel string.

I'll be chording in my own specific way. And no - I don't want a steel string. Got a simple one - and don't always like the tone. Nylon ones have such a great, pure and warm sound. I'm in love with them - use 'em for everything! Anything but classical playin' haha!

Me.
Quote by wbuisman
I'll be chording in my own specific way. And no - I don't want a steel string. Got a simple one - and don't always like the tone. Nylon ones have such a great, pure and warm sound. I'm in love with them - use 'em for everything! Anything but classical playin' haha!

Me.

Jason Mraz does wonderful things with nylon strings. I hate them, though. I just can't get used to the way they feel.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light