The Middle- Jimmy eat World
My band wants to play this, and I will be having practice in a little bit, so it is just a quick question.

Does anyone know for sure if the tuning is in standard or drop D tuning?

I checked the tabs and there are some with either tuning. Which is the one that the band actually plays it in? Thanks ahead of time.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
they play in a few tunings. as long as your playin the right notes, does it matter?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
My band does it in standard and it sounds good from the tab we used from UG. I don't know which one the guitarist picked (i'm teh drummer) but it sounds pretty good from what it was tabbed as.

Just experiment to see which one you prefer. We prefer the Standard one, you might prefer to play it in Drop D, Eb, whatever you want. It's just what you think sounds good (or what suits your vocalists)
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Andy2k64
they play in a few tunings. as long as your playin the right notes, does it matter?
Exactly.
Try it both ways, and see how you (and your bandmates) feel most comfortable playing the song. It's preferable (but not required) for all of you (bassist included) to use the same tuning.
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
as far as tunings go, J.E.W. normally play in drop D
though not too sure about the middle
i used to play it, and i just used standard.. the notes were correct