Alright...I have little money to spend on the greatness that is guitars, so I was looking through Guitar Center's website, and found a couple of guitars that I like, but want some people's opinions. I know it's better for me to try them out at the store, but I need to find the time to get there first, haha.

Anyways...contestant #1: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-GRX20-Electric-Guitar-519417-i1150594.gc

Contestant #2: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-RG120-Electric-Guitar-103576583-i1167511.gc

Personally, I prefer #1...but if anyone could explain to me what FAT6, FAT10, etc...tremolos are, that'd be great too.
neither of those are going to be an upgrade from what you currently have. whats the point in buying another starter guitar? i would save up a few hundred more, and than look for a new guitar.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by thespian948
neither of those are going to be an upgrade from what you currently have. whats the point in buying another starter guitar? i would save up a few hundred more, and than look for a new guitar.

This. Save up more and get a better guitar. You'd be much happier doing that.
Strats & Seagulls
The problem with guitar forums is people always suggest you spend more money !!!

At the cheaper end of guitars spending a little bit more gets a noticeably better guitar. My first guitar was a cheap strat copy (£80) which was alright to get started on but the guitar I replaced it with (Squire Tele Custom II) which cost £169 was alot better to play and sounded better to.

You may find its worth saving a little more money and then getting a slightly more expensive guitar. On the otherhand buy a cheap guitar to start with and then if you get into guitar playing then you can always get a better one later when you know what you want.

Well, my budget's mostly at about 3-400$, at the most. But, I was planning on trading in/selling my current one for around 100$ or so, and working from there.

But, with the way things are going, I might have to hold off on getting a new one, lol. Thank you majorly to darkhoizon for the information. Not sure what the prices are in USD, but I'm sure it's quite the difference, lol.