It was the 36th anniversary of Roe v. Wade a couple days ago, and since then millions of children have not been allowed to be born. Come to this thread if you want to share stories of people who have been affected by abortion, tell about adoptions, and to learn about pro-life.

I am adopted, and I thank my mom everyday for allowing me to live when she could've had an abortion and made her life a lot easier at 17.

Here is a good site on the truth about abortion.

http://www.prolife.com/

Please don't come here to be an ass and express your pro-abortion views. If you are pro-choice or are undecided, come here to learn the truth about abortion.
What kind of discussion are you looking for if only pro-life people can express their views ?
Pro choice but still.... I think if it can be helped then abortions shouldn't be used unless there was a good enough reason.

I don't mean to sound like an ass but I come from a country were girls (usually underage) use abortions as a form of contraception because they're too lazy or too drunk to use a condom.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by metlhed23
It was the 36th anniversary of Roe v. Wade a couple days ago, and since then millions of children have not been allowed to be born. Come to this thread if you want to share stories of people who have been affected by abortion, tell about adoptions, and to learn about pro-life.

I am adopted, and I thank my mom everyday for allowing me to live when she could've had an abortion and made her life a lot easier at 17.

Please don't come here to be an ass and express your pro-abortion views. If you are pro-choice or are undecided, come here to learn the truth about abortion.

Bill Hicks RIP
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Make a group about it.

EDIT: For the record, I'm pro-choice.

Srsly.

I'm pro-choice, don't you change me.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Any website called prolife.com is unlikely to show the truth about abortion. It will, however, likely show the opinions of the anti-choice lobby.
I am pro-choice.
You are saying to come here and learn the truth, there is no truth. Abortion is a very opinionated subject. How can you say you are telling the truth without a proper debate between the two.
Talking like that makes you seem so un-educated and it doesn't help your point at all.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by metlhed23

i'm pro-life myself, but i'd like to point out that your source is clearly going to be biased...

also, i don't think this topic is going to go well for you. every few weeks i see a topic about abortion on some other forum, and within a couple days it is pages and pages long and full of hellfinger-pointing on the prolife side and violent imagery directed at babies by the pro-choicers. it's downright unneighborly.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Closing the thread to one side of an argument is a bit arrogant...

I don't think it's even right for men to talk about abortion period, since the woman is the only one who has an ordeal during the pregnancy...
This forum is a discussion forum. You don't get to decide who gets to post or not and one sided discussions are not welcome.
This is not a pipe