what about this:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Takamine-EG523SC12-12String-AcousticElectric-Guitar?sku=516303

seems like this would be EXACTLY what you are looking for. you can usually find some great used ones on eBay for like $550-$600 with a case.

there is a six string model exactly like it as well...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Takamine-EG523SC-AcousticElectric-Guitar?sku=516302
Epi/Gibson has a guitar alot like that, and EJ-200CE. Its a 6-string w/ electronics on it, the pickguard is a bit different, and the bridge is alot nicer IMO. MF has it new for $450. The Gibson version is the J-185, and is alot closer to that Washburn, but its about $2750.
^-- good suggestions also. how high quality are you looking for?
Just so you know, that body style is referred to, in general, as "Jumbo". Pretty much every guitar maker has acoustics with this body type. One of my favorites is the Alvarez PJ855CDVS. Mouthful of a name, eh?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
im no expert by any means but i'm looking for the exact same type guitar and keep coming back the washburn you originally posted. the epiphone EJ-200ce looks super nice but for $50 more it has the same features as the washburn but not even a solid top? if i spend $450 i at least want a solid top...but thats just me. i know theres alot more to a guitar than it soundboard but....thats just my thinking

i've also heard that the takaminie eg523sc that someone posted is an awesome guitar, but once again for a lot more money it seems to be basically the same as the washburn...besides the dual saddle thing its got going on, i dont know anything about that but i assume its better haha.
Quote by Natrone
Just so you know, that body style is referred to, in general, as "Jumbo". Pretty much every guitar maker has acoustics with this body type. One of my favorites is the Alvarez PJ855CDVS. Mouthful of a name, eh?

Oh man I LOVE that guitar. I didn't even think about it when I was posting. That picture on musicians friend is actually kinda crappy. Unless they changed the finish recently (cause that is a different picture than the one they used to have), the outer edge of the burst is less red and more black/brown than it looks in the picture. I am slightly color blind so I could be wrong, but it looks really red in that picture to em. That finish is amazing in person and the guitar sings like a champ as well Great recommendation!

For some reason these seem to be pretty rare though. I've only ever seen two in person, and I've seen one Alvarez dreadnought with the same finish. Other than that, nada. There's only like 1 or 2 per year that even show up on eBay. I don't get it.

I'd give anything if Alvarez would make this exact guitar with an Ebony fingerboard and bridge.

As for the name...

P - Professional Series
J - Jumbo Body
85 - Model Number
S - Solid Top
C - Cutaway
DVS - Deep Violin Stain