Poll: How does it rotate for you?
Poll Options
View poll results: How does it rotate for you?
Clockwise
125 52%
Counterclockwise
11 5%
clockwise but if I focus I can make it go the other way
74 31%
counterclockwise but if I focus I can make it go the other way.
32 13%
Voters: 242.
Page 1 of 3
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html
I see it rotating clockwise. Most people would see it counter-clockwise.

According to this site this means that I'm....
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking
"Anti"-clockwise...?

It goes both for me, now what bitches?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've been staring at it for about 30 seconds and it has switched directions twice.

This either means:

1) That GIF is total bull****.

2) I win?

EDIT: I can change it's direction by focusing on it's leg and telling myself whether or not it's going down and towards me or up and away from me.

I must be a genius.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Jan 25, 2009,
According to this i'm right brained.

I'm pretty sure that test isn't true because if want to you can make it turn the other way.
Quote by Greenie_777
According to this i'm right brained.

I'm pretty sure that test isn't true because if want to you can make it turn the other way.

I can't.
ITs started clockwise but then went anti and i cant get it back??
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
I saw it clockwise (right-brained) but then once I read the article and looked and focused on it, it was counter clockwise.

...that chick is hot

>.>
<.<

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by dudetheman
I've been staring at it for about 30 seconds and it has switched directions twice.

This either means:

1) That GIF is total bull****.

2) I win?

It means you have a balance of the two
Um started going counter clockwise, then went clockwise, then i started doing sums and it went counterclockwise, then i started freestyle rapping and made it go clockwise again.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
right brained here.

i can manipulate it as i please, but every time i open the window, i always see it going clockwise until i change it, so it's pretty self-explanatory.
I've taken actual tests about this in my psychology class and I'm extremely right brained.
All I know is that I am hornier than before watching the chick...

Like most people (over 80%, according to this UG poll), I see it turn clockwise, which would make me "right brained", which I know I'm not. Sooo, what's the validity of this test?
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Last edited by tickler444 at Jan 25, 2009,
There was a thread on this last year. I'm viewing it clockwise.

Last time, I made it switch but I never got it back.
everytime other few times i look at it, it goes the opposite way...

what the nuts does that mean?
do i use both sides of my brain equally?
or do they keep switching!?
i saw it clockwise but i changed it and saw it going anti-clockwise then i changed it back and vise versa. to change it to the opposite way just look at the shadow...
been done before. this does not matter. your mind can perceive things differently because of your eyes. same thing with a 3D box. it can look different. but i am left brained. tested. and i had the highest score for left brain and middle brain but i had lowest for right.... left though. and im left handed. also you might wanna add

Left brained
-creative
-outgoing

right brained
-organized
-logical

middle
-both qualities.

but of course if your the rain man you have no boundary between left or right so you use all your brain.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
im right-brained
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

cool. now what?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.

If anyone can't get it to go the other way...
¯|(°_o)/¯
counterclockwise but if I focus I can make it go the other way, but now i cant get it to go back

EDIT: just got it to
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Last edited by Dust_to_Dust at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by Zox
Spinning counterclockwise looks really unbalanced, no wonder I couldn't see it...
Quote by gudinge
Quote by ivan_2894
(Ab)using:

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
When i opened the link it was going counter-clockwise. Then I hit F5 now it goes clockwise.
Quote by Metallicaxp
When i opened the link it was going counter-clockwise. Then I hit F5 now it goes clockwise.

LOL
The webpage and your eyes are conspiring against you!
Quote by gudinge
Quote by ivan_2894
(Ab)using:

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Quote by slashrules!!!
its quite obvious it changes every half minute

watch it, it changes!

It shouldn't work that way, as a gif picture.

I can almost change it how I want now!
As far as I know, this left-brained/right-brained stuff is BS. Yes, both sides of your brain handle different things, but they have to work together. At any given point you use both sides of your brain depending on what you are looking at.

This stuff all comes from a case in which a patient had his corpus collosum (connects and relays information to both sides of the brain) severed as a treatment for very severe seizures, so he became "split-brained." If he saw a picture of a hammer, with his right eye, he could tell you that he saw a hammer. If he saw a picture of a saw with his left eye he couldn't tell you what he saw, but he could draw it. (if you don't get it, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo)

So yes, both hemispheres handle different things, but they work together. No side is more dominant than the other in any human being.
Quote by Zox

This is hurting my brain.

I have to go lie down now.
Quote by Inimical
As far as I know, this left-brained/right-brained stuff is BS. Yes, both sides of your brain handle different things, but they have to work together. At any given point you use both sides of your brain depending on what you are looking at.

This stuff all comes from a case in which a patient had his corpus collosum (connects and relays information to both sides of the brain) severed as a treatment for very severe seizures, so he became "split-brained." If he saw a picture of a hammer, with his right eye, he could tell you that he saw a hammer. If he saw a picture of a saw with his left eye he couldn't tell you what he saw, but he could draw it. (if you don't get it, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo)

So yes, both hemispheres handle different things, but they work together. No side is more dominant than the other in any human being.

Yes. I was about to say somthing similar. The left brain being creative and the right brain being logical is a bunch of BS. Theres just certain functions that are primarily preformed in one side. When you look at the image it will spin according to what type of functions your currently focusing on, such as speaking, moving, writing, drawing etc.... This is why most of you can see it going in both directions.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by GuitarNinja12
Yes. I was about to say somthing similar. The left brain being creative and the right brain being logical is a bunch of BS. Theres just certain functions that are primarily preformed in one side. When you look at the image it will spin according to what type of functions your currently focusing on, such as speaking, moving, writing, drawing etc.... This is why most of you can see it going in both directions.

But how would you explain someone that can't see it going in both directions? I wasn't able to change the direction no matter how hard I focused.
Quote by Masamune
But how would you explain someone that can't see it going in both directions? I wasn't able to change the direction no matter how hard I focused.

Yournotdoinitrite
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Page 1 of 3