So I got drunk dialed last night by two of my friends. They're both chicks, which is mildly important to the question which will fallow all of this. For those of you who don't know me, I'm vegan, and they know this. And they told me that apparently Vegan jizz, tastes better than normal jizz. So pit, is this true? Or was this just drunken ranting?
Feed your mind.
Quote by Greenie_777
I believe it's true. Certain foods change the taste.

Oh man, that's messed up. Is it because Vegans eat more plants which means more starch which means a sweeter taste?
Feed your mind.
They want you. GET IT! GET IT!
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Tap that **** mother ****er.

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by Greenie_777
I believe it's true. Certain foods change the taste.

This.

I've heard that pineapples and peaches make it sweeter.
Quote by lzcougarz3
Should've asked them if they wanted to sample yours.

This.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by lzcougarz3
Should've asked them if they wanted to sample yours.

Well they also said they wanted me in their pants and that I was hot but that's not relevant to the question. They were drunk anyways.
Feed your mind.
If that's a consolation for being undernourished and probably an evangelising wanker then great.
Quote by Filter
Just bust a load in your mouth after eating some fruit and find out..

Ya they told me to do that. I don't really think that the way to find out is jizzing in my cupped hand and drinking it.

edit:
Quote by smb
If that's a consolation for being undernourished and probably an evangelising wanker then great.

Well I take vitamin supplements, and I'm not some preachy "EVERYONE SHOULD BE VEGAN CAUSE KILLING ANIMALS IS WRONG AND I'M SUPERIOR TO ALL OF YOU!" kinda vegan. I'm exactly the same as before I was vegan, I just don't eat like I use to. But I know what you mean, I've met quite a few Vegans like you described.
Feed your mind.
Last edited by Firebread at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by Firebread
Ya they told me to do that. I don't really think that the way to find out is jizzing in my cupped hand and drinking it.

Well if they said that they most obviously want a sample..
Quote by Firebread

Cmon, man up. Its for two hot chicks.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Filter
Well if they said that they most obviously want a sample..

Because "Drink your jizz." translates to "I want your penis inside of my mouth."
I just want to know the chemical reason for why jizz tastes better if you're vegan, not if these chicks want me.
Feed your mind.
Pineapple diet makes my girlfriend very happy haha.
Red meat, asparagus and garlic can make it taste pretty awful, so the vegan thing makes sense, but it still depends on what the vegan eats.
I bet mine tastes nasty thanks to copious amounts of meat, coffee and alcohol.

Pineapple is supposed to make it taste better.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112