I'm in a amatuer drama production in my town, and they've asked me to play the audience in and out, and i need some suggestions for songs

It'll just be me on an acoustic, so i need something relaxing, but that sounds good with just one guitar.

suggestions please?
thanks in advance
In a soundcheck there's never too much guitar. Just not enough of all the other instruments.

Quote by skwelcher
i dont think theres any reason to buy a gibson when you can buy an epi that looks the same
Years playing? Style prefered? singing involved?
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
try to cover one part for a song by Rodrigo and Gabriella....try doing Rodrigo's part since his sisters parts are more difficult
im fairly experienced player (playing canon rock in a talent show in two weeks) and im not that bothered about style. no singing.
In a soundcheck there's never too much guitar. Just not enough of all the other instruments.

Quote by skwelcher
i dont think theres any reason to buy a gibson when you can buy an epi that looks the same
Trying the Spanish Romance, its a fingerplucked song. Greensleeves is fairly relaxing as well. Breezy from the final fantasy series is nice as well. all three are fingerpicked. but all threee are amazing
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Quote by wesselbindt
The charlie and the chocolate factory theme.

bucketheads version= win

got me laid twice
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Guerilla Radio-Tom Morello acoustic version
Nice boys don't play rock n' roll...Im not a nice boy and I never was
I'll probably be laughed out of town, but go look up a dude who goes by "nevershoutnever" on Myspace. He's got some pretty good acoustic songs.