So theres this guitar on ebay, the guy says its either a RG570 or a 470, that he supposedly cant tell.

I cant tell myself, ill include the pictures if any of you can figure it out.

Thanks

1) You didn't ask a question.

2) What does this have to do with customizing or building gear?

reported for move.

EDIT: It's a 470, because it has the RG series decal on the headstock.

Also, 570's have 570 on the back of the heasdtock.

A minute of google told me this. Search engines are your friend .

EDIT 2: And, no bubinga stripe on the back of the neck. 470.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Last edited by Øttər at Jan 25, 2009,
id say 570, but sexy guitar either way
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
id rock that rg,
something about it is just guitar sexy to me, probably the flat black.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I'm not being a smartass, I'm helping him so he can get better results in the future.

Jeeze louise pepper cheese.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
If u wasnt?. then y did u think I was referring to u?, then u report it, could of just said, hey wrong forum and asked for it to b moved...
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
Thats how you ask to get things moved. By reporting them to the mods.

I wasn't being a smartass but everyone thinks I am. That's how I know you were referring to me. I was the most smart-assey one who posted here.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
you've could of said wrong forum, n ask the mods to move it
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
oh but back on topic (sorry) grab it if u can
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
Quote by hunterd_67

I did ask the mods to move it. With the report button. What part of this don't you understand?

And yes, it's a sweet axe, buy it.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Quote by hunterd_67

You realise tat "asking the mods to move it" IS reporting the thread?
Reporting isn't something you do to band someone/lock their thread yakno?
Stop being an ass and start learning to spell, Otter's done nothing wrong AND answered the TS's query.
It's really a 470 because it has a LoTRS, and not due to decals or anything else. And as such, it's only a "sweet axe" if you want to deal with a piece of shit bridge.

Speaking of, early 570s with the original wizard neck had neither the skunk stripe, nor the permanent "570" on the back of the headstock (it was a plastic sticker).
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
^ yeah, the lo-trs is the giveaway. or the thing which matters at least. even if it is a 570, there's not much point in having a 570 with a lo-trs, a 470 with a decent trem would be better.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
As I didn't add to the thread with my last post, buy it if it's incredibly cheap, then replace the trem, cos it looks nice, but the trem is no good.