I have finally decided which pedals I want, and I understand the way they are arranged gives different tones. I'm not asking you to arrange them for me, i'm simply asking for advice, such as, if you place X in front of Y, it will produce more of this kind of sound. (If that makes sense?)

My planned pedals are as follows -
Boss TU-2 tuner pedal (already have, i'm pretty sure this will come first.)
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah (already have, i know it's placement with distortion/od is important)

Ibanez TS-9
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss DS-1
Seymour Duncan SFX-01
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2 (If needed, I understand it kills a little bit of tone, but i HATE excess noise)

They will be being used through a Blackheart Little Giant with a matching 112 cab.

Also, any tips on how to power these? I have the adapter + daisy chain for the boss pedals, but it may not work out as planned + some pedals aren't boss.

Patching cables recommendations are accepted, I use Dimarzio now, but getting multiples of those can be costly.

I don't realize what i'm typing sometimes, so if you have questions, feel free to ask
Last edited by SchecterZV at Jan 25, 2009,
...are you going to use those with your Spider?
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
Hosa Pancake style cables for your patches... As for pedals, just experiment it out. I'd recommend something like a Fuel Tank Jr. for your pedals.
Rock Cables by Warwick are great cheap patch cables.

Use a 1 Spot to power all your pedals.

I would order them like this:

Boss TU-2 tuner pedal
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Boss CS-3
Boss DS-1
Seymour Duncan SFX-01
Ibanez TS-9
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss NS-2
Last edited by Mitchell? at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by SchecterZV
Boss TU-2
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Seymour Duncan SFX-01
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DS-1
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss CS-3
iSP Decimator

That is what I would do. I would also look into replacing the Boss NS with an iSP Decimator. Much less noise, and until I got my new amp, which has little gain, I loved that Decimator.

I put all the grit before the EQ so you can shape the distortion/boost/od however you want it.
Quote by imicius
That is what I would do. I would also look into replacing the Boss NS with an iSP Decimator. Much less noise, and until I got my new amp, which has little gain, I loved that Decimator.

I put all the grit before the EQ so you can shape the distortion/boost/od however you want it.

That's the kind of advice I like, thank you.