Page 1 of 2
Ill be back in like 8 months lol. Duty calls! Just remember, I will always love you pit... and of course the pit monkeys as well. You bring joy to me when I have nothing else to do, but alas I go to a land of no electricity. Goodbye.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
where ya goin?
ciaoo
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Last edited by PETERFKNPARKER at Jan 25, 2009,
Peace out
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
he's in the army now,

hoahoho

he's in the army, nohow.
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Kthxbai
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Foreign prostitutes are a **** load better than the Pit...

Just sayin'.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Er yeah, bye.
I presume you're talking about the army, so I've decided to give you my death ray.
hello
Jack, I'll always love you *sniff* I promised myself *sniff* I wouldn't cry *sniff* Jack! (runs beside the train) Jack! Don't forget me! Jack! I'm *sniff* I'm pregnant!
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Foreign prostitutes are a **** load better than the Pit...

Just sayin'.....

Until they give you a disease.

Have fun, and see you in 8 months.
lol I knew I could come to the pit for support, I'm just kinda sitting in my room right now and I have to put my computer in storage soon so I figure I should say all my farewells, and I figured the pit is definitely worthy of a farewell.

Actually If I was in the Army I would probably get to take my computer with me. Being Marine Corps infantry however... things are gonna be far crappier lol.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol

Cookies for the trip. Farewell Stinkles.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by Stinkles
lol I knew I could come to the pit for support, I'm just kinda sitting in my room right now and I have to put my computer in storage soon so I figure I should say all my farewells, and I figured the pit is definitely worthy of a farewell.

Actually If I was in the Army I would probably get to take my computer with me. Being Marine Corps infantry however... things are gonna be far crappier lol.

Oh Jack I always knew you'd be someone important. I love you! I'll name our baby Blublu von Finklesworth Jr, after your father.
Good luck Stinkles! See you in eight months!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
Hallelujah Holla Back B*tch
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
^^his willingness and enthusiam to get banned brought out the LOL in me^^
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Good luck dude

*Note: Keep this thread alive
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Stinkles
Ill be back in like 8 months lol. Duty calls! Just remember, I will always love you pit... and of course the pit monkeys as well. You bring joy to me when I have nothing else to do, but alas I go to a land of no electricity. Goodbye.

So you're either taking an 8 month-long dump, or fapping for 8 months?
Quote by heaven's gate
So you're either taking an 8 month-long dump, or fapping for 8 months?

You need electricity to fap..
Well.. I do..
Damn this unimaginative brain
Quote by Renka
Are you Rankles' less popular brother?

I'll bet Rankles locked him in the attic one day when they were little and his parents forgot about him for a week because even they thought he was unpopular. Then when Rankles was modded, his parents were all excited and gave him a Lexus and an Arabian stallion and a Home Hardware store, while when Stinkles got into the Marines, their dad got drunk and said he never amounted to anything, kept drinking and then hit his wife (Stinkles' mom) when she told him to stop drinking.
bye
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
Page 1 of 2