Zoom G1
Zoom GK
Zoom 2.1U
Zoom GX

pls help me to choose the right one?

i play metal and rock songs.

My guitar is IBANEZ GRG 270 BK

THANKS IN ADVANCE
only these are available in my area..and i can buy any of the.and i have a second hand amp which sounds good..but i dont know the name of that amp...
Quote by afsar3010
only these are available in my area..and i can buy any of the.and i have a second hand amp which sounds good..but i dont know the name of that amp...

Do you have pictures? Are you set on buying a multi-FX?
i want to buy one fx..not two or three..do u mean multi as several fx mechine?is amp is necessary to know to judge these fx?
Quote by afsar3010
i want to buy one fx..not two or three..do u mean multi as several fx mechine?is amp is necessary to know to judge these fx?

If you have a modeling amp, getting a multi-fx unit (like the Zoom) is somewhat redundant, as multi-fx try to emulate, or model, their sounds. Are you set on buying a multi-fx unit?

I have a Zoom that I no longer use. It was nice for what I paid for it, but not something I would want to use forever.
actually i use a normal speaker which have 2 speaker and 1 woofer ..its not a amp actually..but i go to my friends house everyweek...his amp is so good and heavy pricy...so assume that i have a very good amp and suggest me the fx ...and i dont get the word modeling amp...pls assume that i have a bad amp at my home but i play good amp at my friend home...just tell me which one is the better for a stage show?
Quote by afsar3010
actually i use a normal speaker which have 2 speaker and 1 woofer ..its not a amp actually..but i go to my friends house everyweek...his amp is so good and heavy pricy...so assume that i have a very good amp and suggest me the fx ...and i dont get the word modeling amp...pls assume that i have a bad amp at my home but i play good amp at my friend home...just tell me which one is the better for a stage show?

If he has a high-end amp, then a multi-fx unit would probably not do anything but make the high-end amp sound less high-end.

If you don't have an amplifier, would you consider spending the money you are going to spend on a multi-fx on an amp?
actually bro i can play the guitar through my speakers also...and i dnt have enough money to buy both ...so i have decided to buy the fx....
if i have a good amp which one will be the best fx for me?
or if i have a so so amp which one will be the better one?
for a satge show where i have a very well amp which one will be the best option?
we still dont understand what your gonna use the pedal for, what amp do you have? do you just have powered speakers like zach said? if you have an amp, do you use the amp distortion?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
ohhhhhhhhh.....ok...im just telling that for the future ...cos i m not a rich guy ...my brother is donating me to buy this one..so i want to know the best one so that i dont have to purchase a new one for a long time...at the show the management will provide the amp..i dnt have to worry about that show....
Quote by afsar3010
ohhhhhhhhh.....ok...im just telling that for the future ...cos i m not a rich guy ...my brother is donating me to buy this one..so i want to know the best one so that i dont have to purchase a new one for a long time...at the show the management will provide the amp..i dnt have to worry about that show....

A 2:1 home speaker setup is not going to cut it forever you know
You'll eventually need to buy a new amp.

Anyway, if you feel the need for a pedal go with the 2.1U out of the ones you have access to.