I couldn't let this site go un-noticed. If you EVER have a question about how / what or where to wire up EMG's and they're accessories, here are the answers!

http://www.sonic.net/~emgman/wiringbook.html

Enjoy!!
All of those have been taken straight off the EMG site.

If you can't find a diagram that suits you from the EMG site, you shouldn't be modding guitars.
Quote by -MintSauce-
All of those have been taken straight off the EMG site.

If you can't find a diagram that suits you from the EMG site, you shouldn't be modding guitars.

Wrong.
Many are NOT on the EMG site.
Look again
Quote by showey
Wrong.
Many are NOT on the EMG site.
Look again

I'm not seeing anything that you shouldn't be able to figure out from the EMG and Seymour Duncan sites combined.

Scribbling on EMG diagrams isn't enough to make this the Holy Grail of wiring sites.

Sorry, fella.

Edit: In fact, isn't that whole site just a mirror of the old EMG site?
Last edited by -MintSauce- at Jan 25, 2009,
Dude... Its just an aide to those who may have questions about how to set these things up. (and there are ALWAYS questions) Many of the notes and diagrams were not available from EMG. I cant even find them on the "new" site. Look at some of the combo's available on his site and you'll see what I am talking about.
Just trying to help with a little one stop shopping is all
Sorry if you were offended!!
Have a great day bud!
Last edited by showey at Jan 25, 2009,
Hey showey why don't you post this in the ultimate/only EMG thread where it will garner more attention from EMG users if you think there is something valuable to be had on that site?
Quote by lumberjack
Hey showey why don't you post this in the ultimate/only EMG thread where it will garner more attention from EMG users if you think there is something valuable to be had on that site?

Missed it, Sorry
Quote by showey
Missed it, Sorry

Don't worry about it, no one pays attention to that thread, but it would be nice if we could all work together to let others know it exists, thus cutting down on the proliferation of redundant EMG threads. Not that yours is redundant, I'm no EMG expert, so I'm not sure if those diagrams are unique or not
Quote by -MintSauce-
I'm not seeing anything that you shouldn't be able to figure out from the EMG and Seymour Duncan sites combined.

Thank you for making my point!
Last edited by showey at Jan 25, 2009,