Hi! Im completely new in the forum, and this is my first thread. First of all, im from mexico, so my english is not quite well. But i hope you can understand me.

Ive been playing guitar for about four-five years. I can play some intermediate songs, and i know a few scales. But i have reached a point where i being felt frustrated.
The first two years i have a great advance, but now im stuck. I dont know whats next. I cant play solos from songs like... umm... Sweet child o mine. Im just in the basics about music theory. I feel my practice unproductvie. So, i need some advice.
Maybe im not practicing what i need, or maybe i need a teacher or a music partner or a band; or maybe i need to read some stuff. I dont know. Well, i hope you can help me

And if there is anyone in this forum that knows spanish... well, it will be nice to talk about music and guitar in my language! English is do difficult jojo
ZoSo
All I can really tell you to do is practice as much as possible. "Tia lo siento, no habla Espanol"

Did I type that right?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
get your self a teacher
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
Yo no se decir. Yo estoy al momento mismo. Yo acabo de escribir mis propias canciones pequena.
yo mira la artículo al alto a la pagina.

I don't know what to say. I am at the same point. I just write my own little songs. I look at the articles at the top of the page.

im sorry if i messed this up.
Last edited by Haustinj at Jan 25, 2009,
Maybe you should get a teacher, they help you get back on track on learning the guitar.

good luck
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.