Anyone planning to go see it? I really want to see Beneath the Massacre and Carnifex.

Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
The Leeds date looks tempting, depends if i can find someone to go with though, looks an awesome lineup though.
I remember going to that in the US like at the end of summer. Do tours usually take that long to hit Europe? I'm not trying to be all like "ha ha we had that first," just asking.

The only two bands that played the US tour were Darkest Hour and Arsonists Get All the Girls though. We also had Parkway Drive, After the Burial, Arsis, and Abigail Williams, off the top of my head. Although Beneath the Massacre are good live, it would've been nice to see them again.

Never heard of Success Will Write Apocalypse Across the Sky. What a ridiculously long band name...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I remember going to that in the US like at the end of summer. Do tours usually take that long to hit Europe? I'm not trying to be all like "ha ha we had that first," just asking.

The only two bands that played the US tour were Darkest Hour and Arsonists Get All the Girls though. We also had Parkway Drive, After the Burial, Arsis, and Abigail Williams, off the top of my head. Although Beneath the Massacre are good live, it would've been nice to see them again.

Never heard of Success Will Write Apocalypse Across the Sky. What a ridiculously long band name...

The US tour was great, even though Arsis had technical difficulties and only played 2 songs. And Winds Of Plague's drummer left that morning, so they only played one song. After The Burial was so damn good. They always are.
I just looked up Success will Write Apocalypse Across the Sky. They're a lot better than their name makes them sound.
Quote by saxaxe
I just looked up Success will Write Apocalypse Across the Sky. They're a lot better than their name makes them sound.

I just looked them up because you said that. They're... meh. All right, I guess.

On a side note, I can't read a single one of the band names on the tour poster on their myspace page.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I just looked them up because you said that. They're... meh. All right, I guess.

On a side note, I can't read a single one of the band names on the tour poster on their myspace page.

Yea seriously. Talk about illegible. And why is it the southwest metal fest if its in Florida?
But yea, they're meh, but I was expecting much worse from the name hah
Quote by saxaxe
Yea seriously. Talk about illegible. And why is it the southwest metal fest if its in Florida?
But yea, they're meh, but I was expecting much worse from the name hah

Hah, I hadn't even noticed that
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Never heard of War from a Harlots Mouth and the last band with a stupidly long name, I might check them out.
Quote by TheBabySnatcher
Never heard of War from a Harlots Mouth and the last band with a stupidly long name, I might check them out.

You'll be disappointed by WfaHM. Genericore. I personally like them. Fun to listen to and get into, but nothing great.
Quote by Vermintide
I'd just like to drop in and ask why it'c called "thrash and burn".

I see no thrash.

Exactly my thoughts.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Well Darkest Hour is kinda almost thrash. Or at least used to be. A little. Ok not really.
Just a catchy title, I suppose. Same reason they call it Punk Goes (crunk, pop, acoustic, etc)
This tour will have horribly short set times apart for the co-headliners, be warned!

Nothing particularly excites me on the bill anyway.
I know - I'm worried BTM and Carnifex's set times will be short. Personally, I'd scrap all the bill and have BTM headlining along with Carnifex co-headlining lol.
I believe Success Will Write Apocalypse Across The Sky has members from Bodies In The Gears Of The Apparatus in it.

They like their long names if I am right
When I saw the Norwich date i almost passed out from excitment, then i realised theres no way i could go

But id love to see AGATG, BTM and DH...
The title "Thrash and Burn" is simply a "clever" pun on "Trash and Burn". That is all. Nothing to do with thrash metal. They just went "Thrash metal... Oh, THRASH AND BURN! HAHA, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!"
What do you guys reckon the set-lists will be for each of the bands?
I've got my ticket for the Hamburg date, bring on the stagedives!!
So this is it, my time to live
Can't sit around and watch my life pass by
It was ****ing immense, stagedived like 30 times and the hxc pit was sick!
So this is it, my time to live
Can't sit around and watch my life pass by
Quote by Magero
The title "Thrash and Burn" is simply a "clever" pun on "Trash and Burn". That is all. Nothing to do with thrash metal. They just went "Thrash metal... Oh, THRASH AND BURN! HAHA, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!"

Isn't it a clever pun on "Crash and burn" ? I've never heard the phrase trash and burn before : /

But this was discussed last year too
I'd go for Darkest hour I guess.