Hey all,

After years and years of Band of Brothers mods being started...and abandoned, I've decided I've had enough. I've just completed my 8th time watching the series, I've read all the books related to the series so I'm pretty sure I know it pretty damn well. Anyway, I am looking for people who are interested in starting and completing a Band of Brothers Mod, either FPS/RTS Call of Duty style or Company of Heroes style. Something has to be done to honor the men of Easy Company and I think the gaming community is well overdo for something like this.

If anyone is interested, or thinks I'm crazy for suggesting it, post here and talk to me. In the mean time I am beginning to draw audio and video clips from the series in preparation for the mod.

Thanks guys.
Alright, we get to play through WWII again! \o/

Band of Brothers is great but there's... Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Brothers in Arms, Company of Heroes... I'm really sick of the setting.

Lets Band of Brothers alone, it's already great.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Alright, we get to play through WWII again! \o/

Band of Brothers is great but there's... Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Brothers in Arms, Company of Heroes... I'm really sick of the setting.

Lets Band of Brothers alone, it's already great.

have to agree, WWII games are getting old

but also, what game were you going to mod?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I think you forgot to say what engine your making it for

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
The engine we mod depends on what the team decides and whats easiest/most beneficial to use.

Probably an already existing ww2 game, unless we want to make everything from scratch.

Sure there are plenty of ww2 games but I dont think any of them do band of brothers justice, even though most are roughly based on the 101st
also by using band of brothers it becomes way easier to design levels, mapss, skins, sounds, ect.
I think we need a French Vs Britain game! I can guarantee that profit will be made from at least ONe of the hundreds of wars they've had.
Quote by bendystraw
CoD4 is an RTS? News to me.

read it again...carefully
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha