Page 1 of 4
Obviously there are things about current culture that we all love. I know that for the most part, I like the culture I'm surrounded with. But there are some things I don't like so much. For instance:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd293/AbsolouteZero/lil_jon.jpg

No, not black people, but that style. It's the most annoying an obnoxious thing I've ever seen.

http://sidesalad.net/archives/TruckBalls.jpg

(If you lived in Texas, you'd probably see this more). Obviously the truck balls. When I first heard about that, I thought it was a joke or something, but then I saw that people actually do buy these and put them on their trucks. Basically, I think of it as a new way to identify assholes from the road. To be honest, I just fucking hate redneck culture.

Anyways, you guys continue.
for a sensible answer, i hate the knive culture and pointless violence and rude bois, its a sad time
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by Våd Hamster
People who put their socks over thier pants.

Yes! They must die!
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
I'm going to sell my car, buy some kind of VW bug with polka dots all over it, and put a set of those balls on it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Rednecks in general. I live in South Carolina and there everywhere at my school.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
just the obnoxius (sp?) and judgemental attitude of people. it pretty much is the most depressing characteristic of people and society today
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
"Preppy" style I guess you could call it. Now I have nothing against a collar shirt or anything. But the air of douche this style seems too have is just annoying. These pics kinda represent what I'm saying

Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer are by far the worst directors of our time. Or ever.
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 25, 2009,
uh yeah, the truck balls. jonas brothers. Rap Music. Stereotyping of longhaired peoples.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by Heavens_To_Hell
Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
I'LL F*CK YOU WITH A RAKE!

God I love the demotivationals thread...
Last edited by \m/-_-\m/ at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by jetfuel495
This, too. I've ranted quite extensively on these kinds of things in chapter two.

What?
Quote by Våd Hamster
People who put their socks over thier pants.

But I get so cold if I don't
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
WHAT?! HAHAHA THEY ACTUALLY MAKE TRUCK BALLS?

Wow. I read one of Maddox's rants and it contained truck balls, I thought he just made it up and photoshopped it (I mean come on, there was Oreo Pizza there too. It had to be fake).

Holy ****.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
People who wear their pants "sag" style. If that ain't the gayest thing I've ever seen. Makes me wanna walk up behind them and give a firm downward yank. And then laugh at them, because their drawers are out in the open.

Don't they know that style originated in prison and it means that they're available? That's pretty gay.
Apathy. Kids bitch and whine, and I am guilty of this too, about the drinking age being at 21 and then they don't do anything. People need to start fighting groups like MADD who want to keep the age at 21.

Besides that:
Hardcore dancing, as well as the music.
The modern Rap culture
and
Disney bands.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Jan 25, 2009,
Jumpstyle and Techno things... It has become to big in Europe.

I want to have a party with a band, any band will do :'(
All the clubs have like bleep-bloop **** on. WE NEED SKA BANDS - ROCK - PUNK

It has gotten to the point that even the Jonas Brothers are welcome :'(
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by Colgate Total

When did it suddenly become cool to look like a ****ing lumberjack?

That looks pretty warm.
I have seen pure big ass silver like bull balls on the back of this caddy with chrome rims and an ignorant guy driving it. I think that covers everything.
Quote by Foible776
Rednecks in general. I live in South Carolina and there everywhere at my school.

They've come as far north as southern Ohio also.
Quote by Colgate Total

I also wear shirts like these. God damn you, pit.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Wow. I read one of Maddox's rants and it contained truck balls, I thought he just made it up and photoshopped it (I mean come on, there was Oreo Pizza there too. It had to be fake).
That's EXACTLY what I thought, too.
Quote by bendystraw
That looks pretty warm.

I don't doubt it, but all I'm saying is that it looks stupid.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
alright, truck balls actually sound like a pretty funny thing but all that gangster crap should just die away same with disney thinking it can pass as rock and roll
Eh, rednecks, people who think being "gangsta" and "ghetto" is kool (cuz we all know getting all your **** at the dollar store kicks ass), wiggaz (annoying as ****), sagging, people idolizing super-gay bands, skinny jeans (nothing wrong with jeans that fit perfectly but when you start to choke your balls it crosses the line), and emo-hair (the bangs over the one eye...and the constant hair flipping).

Those are basically the ones that piss me off the most. And chicks who like all the douchebags that take part in those things. It's annoying as all hell.

@Colgate: Plaid's pretty kool... I've got no problem with it, but then again It's just my personal opinion that I like stripes lol.
Last edited by Patty-cakez at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by Colgate Total

Since then.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by MyNameIsLame
WHAT?! HAHAHA THEY ACTUALLY MAKE TRUCK BALLS?

Holy ****.

i've seen a oreo pizza once, looked good, i think pizza hut or someone like that was selling it for some time

as for truck balls, they're just rednecks trying to make up for the real thing
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I rock a flannel jacket when it's a little warmer (not a flannel hoodie thing, an actual jacket)

I hate our cultures styles/fashions for instance the "preppy" and "gangsta" fashions and attitudes that tend to go with them.

I dislike the pop music scene now, not to say there isn't good music out there - just what's deemed "good" or popular today sucks.
I don't care who the people are, no one can seem to just stop annoying people about such trivial things like the way they dress or the music they like. Seriously, ignore what they are like on the outside, and like them for who they are. I get along with everyone from 'chavs' to 'emos', just because they're actually nice people, even if they are a bit slow.

And that's what I hate about society.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Last edited by Lil Macker at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by Colgate Total

I love "lumberjack" style plaid button downs.

I hate how loose clothing has somehow become appealing to people. Super baggy clothes will never be attractive, face it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Page 1 of 4