The new Fender Jag has a Tune-o-Matic bridge, but the '62 re-issue has the original type, w/ the actual string-damper/bridge cover.

Will the bridge cover fit on a Tune-o-matic, or just the original bridge?

If just the original, could I get the original bridge as a replacement and then buy the bridge cover?

Also how would I go about modding it?