So I've got myself a fullstack, but my amp setup is kind of strange so I'll need to make some kind of signal splitter to make it work .I'm currently using my multi-effect to split the signal, but I'd rather have that somehwere in the front of my chain.
The desired chain:

Guitar->Multi-Effect->Distortion->Cube Preamp->Split ->Poweramp->Cab
___________________________________________->Poweramp->Cab

I thought I would be just able to connect 3 jacks to each other, but I'm not sure if this will mess up the impedance or something else. What kind of circuit would I need for this? (Preferably Passive)
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
split jack maybe?
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
You are right to be worried about impedance. Ideally you should put multi just before the power amp to get the best sound. Failing that, a cheap delay or chorus with a left & right out will suffice. You don't have to even use it.
I'm sure the electronics whizz boys around here will have a circuit for a simple splitter, if you fancy making one up.
A chorus works for splitting. AMZ has the schematics for a jfet splitter with 2,3 or more buffered outputs.
I was already thinking about a cheap chorus myself, I could buy a behringer for 20 euros or something, but I'm pretty convinced that won't do any good to my tone, or doesn't it matter that much if it's after the preamp and everything?
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4