Reload this Page Who would you rather look like: Arnie or Marky Mark!?

Poll: Who's body would you rather have as your own?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's body would you rather have as your own?
Marky Mark
212 87%
Arnie
33 13%
Voters: 245.
Page 1 of 2
I wanna see who most people would rather look like on here. Arnie in his prime, one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time OR Marky Mark in his prime, rapper/underwear model.

Please comment who you voted for and why. Thanks

Which body would you prefer as your own?

Marky:

Arnie:

Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Yamaha Pacifica (For Sale)
Zoom G2.1U effects pedal (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
Last edited by richardm80 at Jan 25, 2009,
Neither. I'd rather look like me
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Both look like homos, the first one less I guess.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Jan 25, 2009,
marky mark, 'casue Arnold is just to big for me. i know what it sounds like, but yea
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Arnie. He looked incredible, definitely the best bodybuilder of all time in my opinion.

The other guy just looks like a fag with muscles gained from doing machines a couple months at your regular gym. It takes much more effort, dedication, and mental strength to achieve a body like prime Arnie.
Quote by AzureNight
Arnie. He looked incredible, definitely the best bodybuilder of all time in my opinion.

The other guy just looks like a fag with muscles gained from doing machines a couple months at your regular gym. It takes much more effort, dedication, and mental strength to achieve a body like prime Arnie.

Why would you want a body like that though, it looks freakish
Quote by bulldozerbob
Why would you want a body like that though, it looks freakish

No, it doesn't.
Quote by AzureNight

Or a lot more steroids. Then he only has to put minimal time in the gym for serious results.
Arnie because everybody in bodybuilding circles would fellate me...

<_<

>_>

<_<
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by domino_92
Or a lot more steroids. Then he only has to put minimal time in the gym for serious results.

You have no idea about anything. You really think steroids immediately give you muscles? You still have to train hours every day, even if you are on steroids. A bodybuilder like Arnie still had to lift weights every day and push himself to the limit; all steroids would do for him is push him above the limit of what a human can achieve naturally.

Minimal time in the gym for serious results eh...idiot.
Marky. His facial expression makes him look like a complete douche, but Arnie is too muscular, he looks ridiculous.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by AzureNight
You have no idea about anything. You really think steroids immediately give you muscles? You still have to train hours every day, even if you are on steroids. A bodybuilder like Arnie still had to lift weights every day and push himself to the limit; all steroids would do for him is push him above the limit of what a human can achieve naturally.

Minimal time in the gym for serious results eh...idiot.

Steroids allow your muscles to recover faster. You don't build muscle while lifting weights, you build it during the periods in between. He can push and pull til his face turns blue. The steroids allow him to build more muscle in a condensed period of time.

Why are you brown-nosing Arnie anyways? This is a personal preference thread.
Me. But if I had to choose, Marky.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by AzureNight
No, it doesn't.

Yes, it does.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
Yes, it does.

No, it doesn´t.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by Hanzi_G
Yes, it does.

Arnie's had more sex than we've had hot dinners.
So clearly the ladies don't think so. Although he said in one of his books that the ratio of women who found his body repulsive compared to the ratio who found it turned them on was about 50/50.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I choose Mark Wahlberg (Marky Mark) because he was in Boogie Nights and that movie is awesome.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Mark, Arnie's just a walking special effect/prop.

And buff on that kind of level is just not sexy...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Can I ask why this thread was created? What little spark of motivation hit you where you felt like you needed to ask the pit which of these two people (strange choices imo) they would rather look like?

I don't want to look like either of them. Marky looks like your everyday musclehead douche bag. Arnold makes me want to puke my guts out. I don't care how much time he put into his body. It looks unnatural and, as stated before, freakish.

EDIT: I thought that looked eerily like Mark Wahlberg. How did the fact he had a rap career escape me? Either way, I still don't want to look like Wahlberg, Boogie Nights or not.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Last edited by barb3rman at Jan 25, 2009,
Quote by AzureNight

Yeah, because you get a body like that just doing machines for a couple of weeks don't you. Shut up because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
wat.
Arnie! if I can build a body close to his would be sooooo nice.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
If I had Arnie's body I could walk around the city naked then go up to teenagers half my size and say ''Your clothes. Give them to me. Now!'' and their clothes would fit perfectly. I couldn't do that with Marky Mark's body
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Mark Wahlberg, because that's the kind of muscular that women actually like.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Mahky Mahk, definitely. He just looks like a normal dude with a nice body, while Ahnold just looks like some sort of robot alien freak.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Mahky Mahk, definitely. He just looks like a normal dude with a nice body, while Ahnold just looks like some sort of robot alien freak.

Hahaha come on! That's like saying Lou Ferrigno looks like the Incredible Hulk!
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Mark Wahlberg, because that's the kind of muscular that women actually like.

as a woman, I agree with that. arnie is too big for my taste. I much prefer mark's body to arnie's.
Mark because he looks like a popped collar douche
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
I don't want to just look like this, I want to BE this:

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Neither. I beleive this is perfection.

However if I had to choose it wouldn't be Arnie unfortunately, looks far to cumbersome.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by homair
Hahaha come on! That's like saying Lou Ferrigno looks like the Incredible Hulk!

icwutudidthur

I would choose Mark Wahlberg's. Why are we referring to him as Marky Mark?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by richardm80
ye, if you call having a platinum selling album, being an underwear model for Calvin Klein and being an object of lust for women around the the world, a failure then I guess Marky Mark was.

To clarify, I was refering to Marky Mark as a hip hop artist. As a model, he was Mark Wahlberg.

Have you heard his music? It is bad...straight up. Or do you judge music by how many albums the artist sells?
Page 1 of 2