Anyone got any tone settings for bands like
The Devil Wears Prada
Bring Me The Horizon
As Blood Runs Black
etc.

Im using a 6505+ if that helps
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']None of those bands are metal. It's wannabe emo crap. You shouldn't disgrace a 6505 by playing such music
that didn't help at all
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']None of those bands are metal. It's wannabe emo crap. You shouldn't disgrace a 6505 by playing such music

Well said Metal Zone boy!
*reported for being a whiney jealous-head*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by *bLeEdInG_hErO*

Im using a 6505+ if that helps

yes, it certainly does help knowing what gear you have, believe it or not. i'd start out with putting your pre-gain at maybe 4, and as for the EQ, i'd go all knobs 12'o clock and adjust from there.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I'm not jealous at all, actually, but thanks for trying. He has a 6505, i have a Marshall 2466. And since when does taking cheap shots at my equipment count as anything but a desperate ploy for attention. What makes you so much better, asswipe?
alrightt, lets not get heated people
personally, i would consider wannabe emo crap to be fall out boy, my chemical toilet and other such rubbish.

have you ever even listened to any of them?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I'm not jealous at all, actually, but thanks for trying. He has a 6505, i have a Marshall 2466. And since when does taking cheap shots at my equipment count as anything but a desperate ploy for attention. What makes you so much better, asswipe?

And your instant elitist dismissal of the bands listed isn't a cry for attention?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I'm not jealous at all, actually, but thanks for trying. He has a 6505, i have a Marshall 2466. And since when does taking cheap shots at my equipment count as anything but a desperate ploy for attention. What makes you so much better, asswipe?
Dunno really...better genes I suppose.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com