Well, I wanted to post vocals just to see if people think I had a decent-enough voice for a certain song. I was wondering, how should I post it. Should I post just my voice, or should I put a guitarpro with my voice, or what?
sing into a box, tape it up and send it to me.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Sing along to an instrumental version of a song, because as someone above said acapellas always sound a bit weird.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
jurassic park?

he wouldn't be able to tell you that, cause a raptor just ate him, duh
Okay, are any of the export settings on tux-guitar that are audio, so I can convert it to MP3?
Quote by filthandfury
Sing along to an instrumental version of a song, because as someone above said acapellas always sound a bit weird.

That's why I'm trying to convert the Tux-guitar thing; I can't find an instrumental version.
Do you not like... play the guitar or something?
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Domino
Do you not like... play the guitar or something?

I play bass..... their bass is very generic, it doesn't seem like it would be much different than acapella.
Alright, I give up. If any of you want to try to find an instrumental, the song is Hollywise by Blacktop Manhattan.
Record it and post it to your profile.

Did I misunderstand the question?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Record it and post it to your profile.

Did I misunderstand the question?

Because A Capella usually sounds weird, and doesn't really give you a good idea of how it would sound...
Really, no one can find one? Does anyone know the song well enough to send me a guitar only version or something?
You know how to play guitar don't you? Record guitar and then sing over it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
You know how to play guitar don't you? Record guitar and then sing over it.

Someone already asked that. Good suggestion, but I play bass, and the bass doesn't really do much in this song. That's the only reason I'm asking about the vocals for it; it's easy enough for me to keep the vocal and bass rhythms both going.
Last edited by herby190 at Jan 26, 2009,