I'm getting this very low kinda whooshing/chugging sound that sounds like a helicopter sort of thing, out of my cc. Its not really noticeable when I'm playing but it's really noticeable when I'm not. Is this normal or did I get a bad one?
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
If it isn't the battery/power supply, something isn't right. Take it back.
what are your settings? if your mix is up to high you may hear some wierd noises. Otherwise, you got a bad one.
even with the mix at noon and the regen at 9 o'clock I still get the noise. I've tried both with a battery and with the adapter, same thing happens. Well I guess I'll be going back to the shop tomoro, it's to bad because without this little mishap, I really liked what this pedal did
Gear:
Line6 UX2
yea, it's an amazing pedal, and shouldn't be giving you hiss and noise.
its not hiss its like this constant thumping. I could understand if it happened when I had the regen and mix at full, but like i said, I tried to lower them and the sound was still there
Gear:
Line6 UX2
Quote by mrxtreme_4
its not hiss its like this constant thumping. I could understand if it happened when I had the regen and mix at full, but like i said, I tried to lower them and the sound was still there

Yeah, take it back and get a new one. Great little pedal though.
Is the modulation on? It might be set too high, there are trims inside to adjust the modulation.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
nope even with the mod off it makes the sound. I noticed this sound when I was in the store only when I maxed everything out and I thought it was cool, but now that I'm home and I turn the amp volume up, I realized it is constantly doing this unless I have the regen a min. and the mix at noon... Nonetheless, I will be returning it for now and I will be on the hunt for a new one.

Thanks guys
Gear:
Line6 UX2