Page 1 of 2
NEW DUE DATE: FEBUARY 17TH
EDIT: If anyone has a problem with the due date, let me know.
The teams have been assigned as below.

TEAM ONE:
#1 Synth
Bleed Away

TEAM TWO:
EaglesTalon101
SilenceEvolves

TEAM THREE:
ZanasCross
DigUpHerBones

TEAM FOUR:
Bassbeat77
Ninjamonkey767

TEAM FIVE:
Hesh
Fly, Marlowe

Work with each other to make a piece and PM me (preferably UG's PM system) by the deadline. Now go, minions!

Rules are simple. Teams of two will collaborate with each other to write a piece. There's no rules on subject, format or how much each person contributes.

-Teams will be randomly assigned
-Post "I'm in" if you want a spot

I'm gonna say eight or ten spots, depending on how many join up.
01)Ninjamonkey767
02)Bleed away
03)ZanasCross
04)Bassbeat77
05)EaglesTalon101
06)Hesh
07)Fly, Marlowe
08)#1 Synth
09)SilenceEvolves
10)DigUpHerBones

2nd = 2 points
3rd = 1 point

I will set a due date after we get enough participants. Because you're going to be playing alot of PM tag with your buddy, I'll give you a pretty soft deadline.
Last edited by Ninjamonkey767 at Feb 10, 2009,
in
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
In. Raaaaaaaaawr.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
That'll be...

interesting?
I see marital arguments coming on.
*hides from husband*
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
^we would have been a much better team then everyone would give us credit for and sweep the polls as the underdogs. Zack and I's styles are much more supplementary to each other than people think.

and, alright Fred, we got this, in the bag.
^I think you would have been good together. You'd be like the horse that runs free, and he'd be the rider trying to tame you, and it'd balance out.

I need to start PM'ing all my stupid ideas Bassbeats way. God have mercy on him.

Let's go!

(get your arse on MSN)
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Jan 27, 2009,
Eagles, I have a splendid idea and I hope you'll agree. I'll PM it to you to prevent these thieving hands from impeding our impending glory.
I gotta drop due because my DSL is down over at my house, and I'm using a library comp....
Vivamus mea Lesbia, atque amemus,
rumoresque senum seueriorum
omnes unius aestimemus assis!
^We have ours in (ninja and me) and I'm guessing since you asked that yours and Kat's is in, so there's your update.
I have no idea what's going on with my partner, so I guess I'll submit it as-is now...?
This has been kind of [completely] ridiculous.
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
Hmm. At least it's a moderately-to-not interesting experiment in to how communication over the internet can fail

I want this up, though Zach didn't have power for a couple of weeks and we sent this on the first deadline!
Got fly's piece.

Imma let it go for one or two more days, see if there's any stragglers left.

Also, since internet communication sucks, I'm thinking that there shouldn't be any penalty for failure to submit. I don't know if I can change that midway through the comp, but it sounds fair.
Quote by Hesh
oh my god marlowe... i'm so sorry i completely forgot about this. Sorry

I've allowed a couple more days for the last two teams. If you want to work on his piece some and send it, you can.
Page 1 of 2